HELLO I NEED A SIMPLE EA FOR MY STRATEGY

Hello Sir,
help me create a simple EA.
the EA will place pending orders immediately after the close of the first candle of the day at 12:00 depending on brokers time, Alpari.co.uk begins a new day at 12:00 which is what i use. but it should have option where one can put this time, since brokers time differs.

5pips above the high of the candle stick and
5pips below the low of the candle stick

there should be option where to put this 5pips in the EA.

take profit 1=20

take profit 2=40

take profot 3=60

add spread to take profit, please
stoploss for buy should be the low price of the candle stick
stoploss for sell should be the high price of the candle stick.
please Sir, i believe it is well with us .and on my kneel begging you to creat this EA for
please sir.God be with you.
Thanks
Mr Afolabi

What is it with you? Do you think if you repeat the same question over and over and over again, someone will listen?

So, if its repetition that floats your boat, I'll repeat my previous response to you once again (I've even taken the time to consider an additional option for you).

Options - pretty much as before:

- 1. Learn how to code your ea by using the forum properly - ie. referring to the many code snippets, the great documentation and asking specific questions

- 2. Engage a programmer and take that time-honoured step of offering to pay him for working for you (the idea of paid employment seems to have taken off somewhat)

- 3. Continue spamming the forum with the same old "I need, I want, give me" messages with the result that the forum gets even more cluttered and difficult to use

- 4. New option - go away

CB

I here get paid to program for you. Just $15 for all scripts.

I am a bachelor major in Financial-Mathematics.
I am good at programming in MQL for Meta Trader 4 platform. The ability is between medium and top level.
No matter what it is, create or modify any indicators, expert advisors and scripts.
I will ask these jobs which are not too large for only $15, surely refundable if you are not appreciate mine.
All products will deliver in 3 days.
If you need to have it done, don’t hesitate to contact me at: kolier.li@gmail.com