Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 10

I need the following features added to this EA:

Take Profit

Stop Loss

Trailing Stop

Also, the option to use or not to use each feature.

Please help, I cannot figure it out!

firefighter6951@hotmail.com

Files:

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

So nice of you to offer help.I tried sending you a pm, but I couldn't quite find out how.I have a simple but effective EUR/USD trading strategy that I would like to put in practice.Although I've been trading for some time, I have relativly no expericence in programming.Please send a message to clod101@yahoo.com or let me know if there's an e-mail address where you can be reached..thanks.

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

I need a small change to the MACDSample that is provided with the typical platform. During the strategy tester it works extremely well ( 100% good trades with a 20% drawdown. But during the real test it gets 100% positive trades but won't make as many trades. I found why this happens and would like to ask if someone could help. If you look at the MACD Sample, one of the variables is the means in which the price bar is evaluated. There is "every tick" "control Points" and "open Prices" When you use the MACD Sample "live" you do not get the option to choose from the three options in the strategy tester, every tick, control points or open prices, and it apparently uses the one that is least successful. I talked with the broker and they said that, that is just the way it is.....

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Dear sir

can you please advise me on Au$-US$...great thanks

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hello vriesde1,

First of all, thanks for your nice offer.

In fact, I would have 2 interesting ideas to submit to you. I started already to write some, but your technical help would be great!

Please, contact me at stfr1371@bluemail.ch

Best regards,

Steph1371

Raner2:

I need a small change to the MACDSample that is provided with the typical platform. During the strategy tester it works extremely well ( 100% good trades with a 20% drawdown. But during the real test it gets 100% positive trades but won't make as many trades. I found why this happens and would like to ask if someone could help. If you look at the MACD Sample, one of the variables is the means in which the price bar is evaluated. There is "every tick" "control Points" and "open Prices" When you use the MACD Sample "live" you do not get the option to choose from the three options in the strategy tester, every tick, control points or open prices, and it apparently uses the one that is least successful. I talked with the broker and they said that, that is just the way it is.....

Hello Raner2,

I just read your post: I also have the demo plaform mt4, and I always backtest with most precise method. Does that mean that, as soon we start in real, all your strategy efficiency will drop dawn, because of the way the ticks are taken in consideration in real mode??

Thanks  in advance for your explanation.

Greetings,

Steph1371

Steph1371 wrote >> Does that mean that, as soon we start in real, all your strategy efficiency will drop down...

It will, unless your EA strategy allows for the additional 'spikiness' of a live (real money) data feed.

The live feed from a broker will differ from their demo feed for:-

- OHLC, especially on the shorter time frames
- Tick count & frequency

- Spread

- Response time for order handling

If your EA actively handles all these, you will get very similar results, demo to live, but otherwise...

The differences can be significant enough that an EA making a good profit on MT or broker demo data will make a bad loss on live...

As an example, run the Sample MACD on MT or demo data for EURUSD H1, see the profit

Then run it for a few days on a live account...

Well - I'll save you the $$$ - it doesnt work!

Good Luck

-BB-

desanto@mindspring.com

hi, please email me i am interested in your offer to create an EA. my address desanto@mindspring.com

I wonder if this thread is not getting a bit stale...

I do not know if this topic is old, i was just inquirung if any of the trading gurus or bloggers here have the time or the inclination to design another EA for a fellow trader who is not particularly computer savvy. If anyone has any suggestions or advice it would be greatly appreciated.
Reason: