Orca EA MT4
Orca EA ΜΤ4 is a fully automated Expert Advisor. Its advanced price action based algorithm is trying to predict next candle's direction and opens (or not) the appropriate trade. It has a unique number of settings that make it extremely versatile in all market conditions.
Orca EA's MT4 default settings* are a ready to trade strategy for EURUSD on daily timeframe. Here are the: 2019 MT5 100% quality backtest results. Here are the: 2018 MT5 100% quality backtest results.
Here you can download 2018 and 2019 set files for Orca EA MT4.
- Martingale, Grid, Averaging or other dangerous techniques are not used
- Advanced price action based algorithm for predicting next candle's direction
- Ready to trade EURUSD strategy with default settings*
- Hard and Virtual Take Profit and Stop Loss levels
- Time and day settings for maximum flexibility
- 100% automated Expert Advisor
- MQL5 VPS compatible
How to use Orca EA MT4?
You should attach Orca EA ΜΤ4 to a chart of your desired currency pair (default settings are for trading EURUSD on daily timframe only) in the MT4 terminal and click the Auto Trading button. If you use MQL5 VPS, you need to synchronize with your MQL5 VPS in order to migrate your trading environment onto the virtual server (right click on the MQL5 VPS in the Navigator window >> Synchronize experts, indicators).
Orca EA MT4 Inputs
- Click here for detailed: Orca EA MT4 inputs
* Orca EA's MT4 default settings require an ECN account with low spreads and 2019 MT5 100% quality backtest results are based on an ICMarkets Raw Spread 1:500 leverage account.