- Visão global
- Comentários (1)
- Discussão (9)
- O que há de novo
Orca EA MT4
ATTENTION! Before you test or trade you will need to change Orca EA's MT4 default Max Spread setting from 100 to 30. The 100 spread setting was necessary in order the EA to pass the MQL5 Market validation test.
Orca EA's MT4 default settings* are a ready to trade strategy for EURUSD on D1 timeframe. Here is the: 2019-2021 EURUSD MT5 100% quality backtest.REMEMBER! Before you test or trade you will need to change Orca EA's MT4 default Max Spread setting from 100 to 30. The 100 spread setting was necessary in order the EA to pass the MQL5 Market validation test.
- Martingale, Grid, Averaging or other dangerous techniques are not used
- Advanced price action based algorithm for predicting next candle's direction
- Ready to trade EURUSD D1 strategy with default settings*
- Hard and Virtual Take Profit and Stop Loss levels
- Time and day settings for maximum flexibility
- 10000 Activations to use and enjoy your product forever
- 100% automated Expert Advisor
- MQL5 VPS compatible
How to use Orca EA MT4?
You should attach Orca EA ΜΤ4 to a chart of your desired currency pair (default settings are for trading EURUSD on daily timeframe only) in the MT4 terminal, change the default Max Spread setting from 100 to 30 and click the Auto Trading button. If you use MQL5 VPS, you need to synchronize with your MQL5 VPS in order to migrate your trading environment onto the virtual server (right click on the MQL5 VPS in the Navigator window >> Synchronize experts, indicators).
Orca EA MT4 Inputs
- Click here for detailed: Orca EA MT4 inputs
* Orca EA's MT4 default settings require an ECN account with low spreads and 2019-201 MT5 100% quality backtest results are based on an ICMarkets Raw Spread 1:500 leverage account.
Orca EA MT4 comes with a default EURUSD D1 strategy, specially optimized for ECN Raw Spread ICMarkets accounts (New York based GMT+3 time zone servers).
Other brokers or account types may be used, but you may need to test Orca EA MT4 and make any necessary time adjustments to fit your broker/account.
You can find that server time in your MT4 Marketwatch window (MT4 >> View >> Marketwatch).
Below is a list of the adjustments that need to be made, according to you broker's server time.
WARNING: You must adjust Orca EA's MT4 Start Time and End Time settings accordingly, before you test or trade with it!
|Server Time||Start Time||End Time|