неплохой в принципе способ для интрадея - страница 5

sergeev писал (а) >>

Все верно. Таких брокеров с закрытием очень много. Поэтому как я уже писал можно ситуацию оценивать по ним, а торговать на другом ДЦ.

конечно налаживать обмен между двумя терминалами! торговать у по нормальным правилам

ну я ж и говорю, неудобно.  - автоматизацией надо лепить горбатого к стенке с обменом между терминалами

---

казалось,   была  бы у брокера возможность! выбыирать правила!

у них как на некоторый %  клиентов было бы больше! ( видимо им и так хватает, и видимо так выгодней ;-) )

да и на правило с переоткрытием - мало кто сядет

с переоткрытием по ночам  слива конечно больше! ( я специально на демке продал евру 2-3 месяца назад - депо слито )

очень похоже на ...кухонный подход

---

прикиньте купить АКЦИИ ГАЗПРОМА по 8 рублей за штуку на 5 лимонов, а вас по начам будут переоткрывать! ха ха ха...

---

YuraZ >>:

кстати у них к сожалению !!! ночью позу закрывают и открывают по цене открытия дня!

для среднесрочки - долгосрочки НЕРЕАЛЬНО там торговать

Юра, а есть разница? то ли своп начисляют, то ли переоткрытие сделки идет? 2+2=4, как ни крути, но от перемены мест.. ну дальше в курсе

да, если эксперт не заточен под переоткрытие, то конечно он может чудить, а вернее - не корректно работать в таком ДЦ, в противном случае всё норм, на конечный результат никакого влияния не оказывает

alexx_v писал (а) >>

Юра, а есть разница? то ли своп начисляют, то ли переоткрытие сделки идет? 2+2=4, как ни крути, но от перемены мест.. ну дальше в курсе

да, если эксперт не заточен под переоткрытие, то конечно он может чудить, а вернее - не корректно работать в таком ДЦ, в противном случае всё норм, на конечный результат никакого влияния не оказывает

слитая демка с селом, который был 2-3 месяца назад, говорит о другом

свопом убить нереально

- значит переткрытием фиксировали так же убыток

---

сделай просто!

открой 4 демки!  (что бы с трендом не гадать!)

2 в нормальном дц без переоткрытий 

2 в в дц с переоткрытием

1-е ДЦ  на 1-й демке бай на второй селл

2-е ДЦ  на 1-й демке бай на второй селл

и подождите 2 месяца! ( и сравните прибыль )

--

на любом восходдящем тренде пишем скрипт

один скрипт откроет позу по цене евро 1.3 в 2005- 2006 году и закроет  в 2008 на 1.6

другим скриптом переоткрывайтесь каждую ночь! 

я думаю даже обсуждать не стоит что выгодней!

это есть статистика! и она не в пользу переоткрытия

---

я что то не припоминаю что бы в MRC только свопы учитывали по моему там при переоткрытии фиксируют и убыток - так было на демке!

уровень то! с которого селл был открыт каждый день  менялся! 

зачем мне сел который я окрыл на 1.6 сейчас иметь с уровнем на 1.3 

при этом если попрет к 1.6 мне его MRC закроет с минусом а не с +  если я выйду! в районе 1.5 допустим!

1 без переоткрытия  будет прибыль

2 при переоткрытии минус!

sergeev писал(а) >>

Вот мне немного непонятно про выделенную часть.

Trader101's basket method disambiguated by Icicle

THE PHANTOM MENACE

Set up a demo account (tutorials below [1]). This ghost account will function as an indicator. Start the account at the very beginning of your very first week and this will give you a good look at the pairs as the weeks go on. The pairs will imperfectly hedge each other. There will be no SL or TP in this account account. The choice of pairs is very important and needs to be precise. The exact mix will depend upon what your broker has available. Open 14 trades as described below.

The usual suspects..

Buys

1. GBPUSD
2. EURGBP
3. GBPCHF
4. CHFJPY
5. AUDJPY
6. EURJPY
7. USDCHF

Sells..

8. CADJPY
9. AUDUSD
10. USDJPY
11. EURUSD
12. EURCHF
13. GBPJPY
14 USDCAD

But these are the IBFX pairs, because IBFX does not have CADJPY

Buys..

1) GBPUSD
2) EURGBP
3) GBPJPY
4) USDCHF
5) NZDUSD
6) AUDJPY
7) EURJPY

Sells..

8) EURUSD
9) USDJPY
10) AUDUSD
11) NZDJPY
12) GBPCHF
13) CHFJPY
14) EURCHF

Anoptional part of the plan is to later execute the same 14 pairs again in the same direction but this time it will be 2 lots. Add "2lots" as a comment to these trades so you can see which are the new ones, then watch where they settle.

For any given pair, when the 1 lot and 2 lots are adjacent to each other the trend for that pair is unchanged. I suggest you keep observing the behavior of the pairs, and innovate as you go.

ATTACK OF THE CLONES

If possible, run a suitable script for opening all the pairs at the same time. Count the pairs. If there are less than 14 pairs, open the missing pairs as soon as possible. Double-click the profit column of your terminal so as to make the positive profit pairs stay at the top and the negatives stay at the bottom. Initially the order of these pairs is a mess, but let it run for a day or two and you will notice the pairs will start to order themseves. All the buys will stay at one end and the sells the other like a bottle of dirty water settling out into layers. This is called the "Ideal Position". The highest and lowest slots are called the "anchor points".

REVENGE OF THE SITH

After a day or two, all the buys (if in negative profit) will stay below and the sells (if positive) will be at the top. Now this is what you have to watch for - if, for example, the bottom 7 slots are are occupied by negatives, the first pair in the negative that crosses the boundary between positive and negative is the pair we are interested in. If one of the negatives jumps up to slot 7 (counting from the top) there is also a corresponding positive that will jump down to slot 8 This is the signal. We will trade these two pairs that jump the boundary.

You should have a live account where you real trading will be executed.

You will trade the two pairs that jumped out in the demo account.

If the pair that jumped upwards is a BUY then trade both pairs LONG.
If the pair that jumped upwards is a SELL then trade both pairs SHORT.

You may also trade the next two pairs that cross the boundary, and you might like to limit yourself to 4 pairs being traded at one time. The profit is up to you, but I close a pair if it retreats 2 slots.

Leave your demo account running and it will serve as your indicator - just check it once in while for any jumping pairs and trade them.

On the attached terminal copy, you can see the breakaway pair USDCAD as it appeared a few hours ago. I traded it and made some pips on it. The other pair, GBPUSD, also jumped 1 slot down and could also be traded Long.

(Double-click to resize)

Tonight my indicator demo account showed 4 buys are taking over the top position from the sells, consequently the sells are taking over the bottom postition. It started this afternoon. This is a signal that the buys will perhaps rule until tonight, so I went to my live account and traded all 14 pairs LONG - because there will be more buys than sells.

I normally check at the begining of every session (Asian, UK and US) however there are times I closely monitor it -for instance during the NY session when there are a lot of fundamentals being released. Those are the times when switching and slot jumping happens most. Like yesterday, the switching started right before the Asian session and I was stopped out at $410 profit while I was asleep, then it reentered again after one hour (long) and that is the trade I have right now.

It will continue until before the close of this week. For now it is struggling, but positive. There are 5 jumpers and the account is dominated by longs. I am hoping that it will reach the Ideal Position of 7 buys at the top and 7 sells at the bottom. When that happens we must be ready to shift our trades to sells because the Ideal Position is the signal we have reached the apex.

Also the Total profit tells you a lot. It indicates any change in trend. Right now it is struggling to move into positive profit after battling the negative spread, you could say it is now crossing the line and trying to break through.

A NEW HOPE

The force is with you young trader, but you are not a Jedi yet!

The safest way to trade this system is by trading all 14 pairs in one direction!

The winning percentage is higher than with 4 pairs tandem. I only use the 2 pair and 4 pair tandem when I feel bored waiting for my favourite setup to occur!

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

I want a pair from the one side to invade the Anchor position of the opposite side. The dislodging of the Anchor signals the safest time to trade 14 pairs straight.

If Buys are on bottom and one reaches the top anchor position - go 14 Long
If Buys are on top and one reaches the bottom anchor position - go 14 Short

If Sells are on bottom and one reaches the top anchor position - go 14 Short
If Sells are on the top and one reaches the bottom anchor position - go 14 Long

In fact, when you are trading all buys you can either wait till the last BUY has left its own Anchor position or the first buy is occupying the opposite Anchor. When you are trading all sells you can either wait till the last sell has left its own Anchor position or the first sell is occupying the opposite Anchor.

example (the perfect setup)

Pair Profit
Sell GBPUSD 500
Sell EURGBP 450
Sell GBPCHF 400
Sell CHFJPY 350
Sell AUDJPY 300
Sell EURJPY 250
Sell USDCHF 200

Buy CADJPY -200
Buy AUDUSD -250
Buy USDJPY -300
Buy EURUSD -350
Buy EURCHF -400
Buy GBPJPY -450
Buy USDCAD -500

In this setup GU and UC are the anchor pairs.

1.When USDCAD jumps up and switches places with GJ, this is an indication that there might be a trend reversal.

2.When GU jumps below EG this is another indication of trend reversal.

3.When both 1 and 2 jump its an even better indication of trend reversal.

4. Since the sells are on top and the buys are on bottom, the trend will be leaning toward the LONG direction when entering all pairs.

RETURN OF THE JEDI

A safe long trade is, in this instance, only when USDCHF reaches the bottom Anchor or the CADJPY reaches the top anchor. I attached a good colored example in xls. Start looking the left most columns from weeks ago and the currency pairs really lined up ideally on the 31st of August. Notice that the red sells are moving down, hence the direction of our trade is LONG. Go to the 7th of September and the red GU reaches the Anchor postion. We have reached the safe long trading period. As the weeks go by the red sells are slowly invading the the lower half while the green buys are leaving for the top spots. Until this week that move is still a good long trade, until it reaches the opposite of the 24th of August position.

Attached Thumbnails

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

[1] hndymann Post 360
Some Video Creations

Alright, I was bored today and decided to make a few video tutorials on how to install and setup the IA and Demo trading accounts for the system.

These videos are very basic so if you know how to do this already, there really is no need to watch them
Here you can find the tutorial on installing 2 copies of MT4 platform.
http://kantorfx.com/files/trader101/instaling_mt4.zip
-------------------
Here you can find the tutorial on the IA MT4 setup
http://kantorfx.com/files/trader101/ia_setup.zip
-------------------
Here you can fine the tutorial on the demo trading account setup
http://kantorfx.com/files/trader101/demo_setup.zip
-------------------
You can download all of the files I used in the tutorials here
http://kantorfx.com/files/trader101/...1%20Method.zip

SergNF писал(а) >>

Trader101's basket method disambiguated by Icicle

Если нарушил копирайт - напишите - удалю.

"Там" уже были и "внешиние мониторы", читающие csv'шные файлы и т.д.

YuraZ >>:

Юра, не будет разницы в конечном результате и быть не может, кроме разницы из-за величин своп-поинтов в разных ДЦ и условий торговли

alexx_v писал (а) >>

Юра, не будет разницы в конечном результате и быть не может, кроме разницы из-за величин своп-поинтов в разных ДЦ и условий торговли

уверен что разницы не будет ?

я проверил :-), демо депо слито!  селл евры 2-3 месяца назад

я кажется демку удалил! надо было счет адрес и пароль выложить тут 

---

если не лень открой 4 счета  демо

2 у них 2 у кого то еще с одинаковыми желательно условиями по марже плечу и т д

что бы не замарачиваться с трендом по 2 счета у брокера для бая и села 

у них войди на на одном счете  бай на другом  селл на другом брокере войди на одном бай на другом селл

через 2 - 3 месяца сравни---

выложи тут номера демок адреса к серверам и инвесты

---

они вроде при переоткрытии фиксируют еще и убыток! а не только свопы

если бы только свопы то депо не слилось бы за 2-3 месяца! при селе по евре

--

хотя можно если свопы не человеческие !-

ну какая тогда разница ! свопами выбивать  или фиксацией убытка на переоткрытиях

--

я проверил :-), демо депо слито! 

Юра, конечно уверен, на 100% :)

конечно же идет фиксация прибыли/убытка, если сделка закрывается, хоть и открывается новая, но каким образом это влияет на цифры итоговые? :) график баланса на счете с переоткрытием будет отрисовывать (+/-) график эквити счета с начислением

---

ну не знаю я из-за чего одна демка слита, а вторая нет, но уже интересно где там собака зарыта :)

alexx_v писал (а) >>

Юра, конечно уверен, на 100% :)

конечно же идет фиксация прибыли/убытка, если сделка закрывается, хоть и открывается новая, но каким образом это влияет на цифры итоговые? :) график баланса на счете с переоткрытием будет отрисовывать (+/-) график эквити счета с начислением

---

ну не знаю я из-за чего одна демка слита, а вторая нет, но уже интересно где там собака зарыта :)

открой демки  4 счета по 2 на брокера - и дождись 2 - 3 месяцев

и все увидишь!

---

YuraZ >>:

открой демки 4 счета по 2 на брокера - и дождись 2 - 3 месяцев

и все увидишь!

ну зачем такие жертвы, 2-3- месяца? ) думаю ответ можно получить многим ранее, проанализировав оба счета и условия торговли по, опять же, обоим счетам

---

если ты продал евробакс 2-3 месяца назад по 1,6 на обоих счетах, то как вообще мог быть слив?! )

стейты прикрепи с обоих счетов

Причина обращения: