- Vertical Line added to Chart SYNC function
- new input variable "Engulf alert un-fill rectangle"
- SYNC rectangle function now works with Rectangle position changer indicator
- rectangle and trendline alert buttons visible within chart when scrolling left
- CPU usage reduced and chart freeze bug fixed
- performance upgrade that will lower CPU usage on MetaTrader terminal
- object TF bug fix when using "Rename" buttons and input variable "Visibility for current and lower timeframes"
- NEW option "Right outside" for input variable "Extended object text position"
- NEW input variable "Show 5 additional rename buttons"
- NEW input "Empty rectangle width"
- new input variable "Extended object text position" with options (Right, Left)
- new Split % button for rectangles to show premium or discount price like Fibonacci retracement
- Bands button added for non-extended rectangles
- object extension bug fix when MetaTrader opens
- NEW inputs added:
Unfilled extended rectangle style
Unfilled extended rectangle width
- 4 NEW color buttons for filled and empty rectangles
- bug fix for Rename button and Timeframe visibility
- new input variable "Chart, alerts and drawings refresh speed"
- new button "Hide text" that hides all texts and alerts on chart
- "Rename" button now works with SYNC
- Text position is copied when SYNC button is used for non-extended rectangle or trendline
- "Bands" rectangle function upgraded with (Upper) and (Lower) tag for rectangle Upper and Lower edge
- Rename button added for extended rectangle and trendline
- minor bug fix for trendline and "<<" button
- bug fix for "Trend" and "Hline" button with input variable "TF visibility for newly created rectangle & trendline"
NEW button Rename gives option to rename the zones from the suggested list
- fixed rectangle creation with color buttons
- bug fix for new MetaTrader 5 rectangles (4 corners anchor points)
- update to sync with TBOM tool new functions
See the new function added to Trading box Order management that allow automation price action within a trading scale:
- performance upgrade
- bug fix and recompile code for MT5 update
Please check our YouTube channel to learn trading tips and tricks: https://www.youtube.com/Tradingbox
- NEW button "Trend" and "HLine" that will create trendline and horizontal line in the middle of the chart
- NEW input variables:
Show Trend and HLine button (object create)
Create trendline color - Trend button
Create trendline style - Trend button
Create trendline width - Trend button
Create horizontal line color - HLine button
Create horizontal line style - HLine button
Create horizontal line width - HLine button
Upgrade VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScEICIIEEKI
- bug fix
- bug fix and recompile for new Metatrader terminal version
- NEW input variable "Show Filled color buttons"
- NEW History button that will show the time of last alert in the label. This information is transferred to Technical analysis dashboard where you can see last alerts of all charts in one list
***UPGRADE VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsTozwEajpk
- NEW input variable "Candle close alert settings" with 2 options:
1. Current chart TF alert
2. Alert in TF when Close is clicked
- compliance upgrade for the NEW tool "Rectangle position changer"
- bug fix for rectangle split function
- Color button rectangle creation improved, after extended color will stay the same
- bug fix for creating rectangles with color buttons when market is closed
- CPU usage reduced that will allow more charts with TBTA in MetaTrader terminal
- bug fix for non extended rectangle Risk Reward tool
- bug fix when rectangle name is changed and Split function is ON
- CPU performance improvement when using TBTA on multiple charts
- risk reward tool for non-extended rectangles
- adding more texts positions (object names) to rectangle and trendline. With button "X" you remove current text
- if no object is selected then color buttons will create a new rectangle, otherwise the selected object color will be changed
- NEW "Split" button added that will split extended rectangle with alert trendline (default 50% rectangle size)
- NEW input "Default rectangle split % (0-100)"
- NEW input "Split line color"
- NEW input "Split line style"
- selecting object bug fixed
- upgrade for link with new BACK button on Dashboard tool
- NEW "D" button is added that will show chart with "Technical analysis Dashboard" tool
FREE Dashboard: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/72881
- button display bug fix when objects TF visibility is set only to D1, W1 or MN
- SYNC button will copy Bands function (if enabled) from Master to Slave rectangle
- SYNC function in combination with LTF, MTF, HTF buttons will copy timeframe visibility from Master to Slave object when LTF, MTF, HTF button will be assigned to Master object
- bug fix for SYNC function with combination of input "Visibility for current and lower timeframes"
- NEW "Bands" button will create top and bottom rectangle lines visible on all TF but filled rectangle will be visible only on current TF. This will help you to see HTF levels on lower timeframes.
Rectangle top and bottom lines will be dashed for higher timeframes and solid for lower timerames.
When you disable "Bands" button it will restore rectangle TF visibility.
- NEW "Scale" button that will switch chart to "Fixed scale mode" that gives you option to move freely around the chart vertical and horizontal. It also gives you opportunity to get feeling for price movements
- improved performance between Trading box tools (Order management, Technical analysis, Rectangle extender, Order box Dashboard)
- bug fix for "X" button display when TBTA is loaded on new chart
- bug fix for chart clean up after indicator is removed
- removed input variable "Set larger button text"
- NEW input variable "Button font size"
- NEW input variable "Button size scale
- NEW input "TF visibility for newly created rectangle & trendline"
1. No automatic timeframe visibility
2. Visibility for current and lower timeframes
- SYNC button bug solved: Timeframe visibility was not copied from Master to Slave at object creation
- NEW input variable "Show pip distance in brackets"
- button click lagging solved
- bug fix when Trading box Order management and Technical analysis are used on the same chart
- NEW input variable "Extended trendline width"
- NEW input variable "Compression line width"
- NEW input variable "Ray trendline width"
- larger color and line width buttons when input variable "Set larger button text" is set to TRUE
- NEW input variable "Set larger button text" that will create a little bigger buttons and font size +2
- NEW input variable "Flat trendline width"
- NEW input variable "Line width button 1"
- NEW input variable "Line width button 2"
- NEW input variable "Bring Alerted chart to the top"
- NEW input variable "Extend new created rectangle"
- NEW input variable "Extend new created trendline"
- bug fix for button display
- NEW "Text" button that gives options to display rectangle or trendline text in all possible spots around or inside object. This works for non-extended rectangles and trendlines where we would like to have object name displayed in suitable place around or inside object. This is custom show object name function.
- NEW "SYNC" button (sync chart object or chart sync object) function for selected rectangle, trendline and horizontal line object chart synchronization on the same symbol (charts synchronizer, object sync)
The selected master object is copied to other charts of the same symbol.
Object position location and color style is updated from master to slave object and vice versa.
When you delete master object then slave objects will be deleted and NOT vice versa.
If you rename master object then you broke connection with slave objects. If you rename slave object then is no longer synced with master object.
"SYNC" button can also remove synchronization from selected master or slave object.
- NEW input "Show extra color buttons" that will display 6 "Filled" color and 6 "Empty" color buttons
- Bug fix: if you click on tickness buton "1" or "2", it will change object from filled to unfilled
- Safety check warning for too many objects on chart (performance issues) + warning for incompatible indicators
UPGRADE VIDEO: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asGmONlI4EY" title="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asGmONlI4EY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asGmONlI4EY</a>
- minor bug fix
New input variables added and used when you extend rectangle or trendline:
- Alert enabled by default
- Engulf enabled by default
- Close enabled by default
- No text enabled by default
- bug fix for Demand Alert button