Trading box Technical analysis MT5
Everything for chart Technical Analysis in one tool
Object will be extended into future when price will draw new candlesticks on chart. This is rectangle extender or trendline extender
2.1. Alert will be triggered when price will touch extended rectangle or extended horizontal trendline
2.2. Trendline alert is available for rayed trendline (angled trendline, trend alert, trend break alert, trendline break alert, line alert)
Alert will be triggered when price will break rectangle supply demand zone
Alert will be triggered when candle will close outside of the rectangle. Extended trendline and ray trendline have the same Close button
R button will enable you repeat alert sound every few seconds (you can set repeat interval in seconds with sound_repeat_seconds_interval)
Quickly change color for selected object with color button click, like color level or color levels.
Display rectangle or trendline text in all possible spots around or inside object. This works for non-extended rectangles and trendlines where we would like to have object name displayed in suitable place around or inside object
"SYNC" button (sync chart object or chart sync object) function for selected rectangle, trendline and horizontal line object chart synchronization on the same symbol (charts synchronizer, object sync). The selected master object is copied to other charts of the same symbol
This function will set timeframe visibility for current and lower timeframes. This will give bigger importance to objects on higher timeframes
Bands button will create top and bottom rectangle lines visible on all TF but filled rectangle will be visible only on current TF. This will help you to see HTF levels on lower timeframes. Rectangle top and bottom lines will be dashed for higher timeframes and solid for lower timeframes. When you disable Bands button it will restore rectangle TF visibility
- SYNC function in combination with LTF, MTF, HTF buttons will copy timeframe visibility from Master to Slave object when LTF, MTF, HTF button will be assigned to Master object
- bug fix for SYNC function with combination of input "Visibility for current and lower timeframes"
Rectangle top and bottom lines will be dashed for higher timeframes and solid for lower timerames.
When you disable "Bands" button it will restore rectangle TF visibility.
- NEW "Scale" button that will switch chart to "Fixed scale mode" that gives you option to move freely around the chart vertical and horizontal. It also gives you opportunity to get feeling for price movements
- NEW input variable "Button font size"
- NEW input variable "Button size scale
- NEW input "TF visibility for newly created rectangle & trendline"
1. No automatic timeframe visibility
2. Visibility for current and lower timeframes
- SYNC button bug solved: Timeframe visibility was not copied from Master to Slave at object creation
- button click lagging solved
- NEW input variable "Compression line width"
- NEW input variable "Ray trendline width"
- NEW input variable "Flat trendline width"
- NEW input variable "Line width button 1"
- NEW input variable "Line width button 2"
- NEW input variable "Extend new created rectangle"
- NEW input variable "Extend new created trendline"
- NEW "SYNC" button (sync chart object or chart sync object) function for selected rectangle, trendline and horizontal line object chart synchronization on the same symbol (charts synchronizer, object sync)
The selected master object is copied to other charts of the same symbol.
Object position location and color style is updated from master to slave object and vice versa.
When you delete master object then slave objects will be deleted and NOT vice versa.
If you rename master object then you broke connection with slave objects. If you rename slave object then is no longer synced with master object.
"SYNC" button can also remove synchronization from selected master or slave object.
- NEW input "Show extra color buttons" that will display 6 "Filled" color and 6 "Empty" color buttons
- Bug fix: if you click on tickness buton "1" or "2", it will change object from filled to unfilled
- Safety check warning for too many objects on chart (performance issues) + warning for incompatible indicators
UPGRADE VIDEO: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asGmONlI4EY" title="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asGmONlI4EY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asGmONlI4EY</a>
- Alert enabled by default
- Engulf enabled by default
- Close enabled by default
- No text enabled by default