Dashboard Babon Scalping System MT5 Demo
Providing quick Developments and Conversion of MT4/MT5 EAs, Indicators, Scripts, and Tools. If you are looking for an Dashboard EA to turn your trading strategy into auto trading algo and to manage multi trades in one chart with visualizing tool, come and visit http://www.ex4gzs.com/en for more details.
Contact/message me if you encounter any issue using the product or need extra feature to add on the base version.
Dashboard Babon Scalping System MT5 Demo is the demo version of Dashboard Babon Scalping System MT5, which has full functionalities of the paid version, except
- TDI Cross, TDI Momentum, TDI Price are not available
- Slope and Ichimoku are not available
- Only 5 pairs are included in demo version
Full version: LINK
MT4 version: LINK
This system basically utilizes TDI, Heiken Ashi Trend, Price Trend on H1 time-frame and TMA on H1&H4 time-frame to generate the trend (big picture). Then the system will zoom in to generate the entry point on M1 time-frame using Babon Slope, M5 TMA, and Ichimoku indicators. The signal will be further filtered by previous M1 candle size.
To facilitate you to understand and trade this system quickly and effectively, the collection of PDF manual and all indicators are provided in my first comment of this product.
For who cannot access Google Drive, please find these resources in the thread or PM me.
- PDF Manual
- Indicators: place them under /MQL4/Indicators/
- Template: place it under /templates/
Dashboard Babon Scalping System is an intuitive and handy graphic tool to help you to:
- Have 28 pairs under control with one dashboard.
- Monitor all 28 pairs and provide trading signals based on the Babon Scalping rules (see screenshot 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5).
- Manage order automatically once signal are generated.
- Monitor your positions easily with one glance to know status of all trading pairs.
Refer to screenshot 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
Make sure completing the following action items to make this dashboard working.
Important Action Items before Using Dashboard
- For the first time loading Dashboard, it may take 3-5 minutes to download historical data. For subsequent loading, it only takes a few seconds.
- Make sure you have all 28 symbols in Symbol window.
- To make your dashboard looks clear and neat, it’s better to apply the black template. Please refer to screenshot4.
- Use AutoTrade
- Send Alert upon Signal
- Send Notification upon Signal
- Single pair Take Profit in pips
- Single pair Stop Loss in pips
- TDI Setting
- RSI Period
- RSI Price
- Use TDI Momentum
- TDI Momentum Threshold
- Use TDI Overbought Oversold Limit
- TDI Overbought Limit
- TDI Oversold Limit
- Use Heiken Ashi
- TMA Setting
- Use TMA H1
- Use TMA H4
- M5/H1/H4 TMA Period
- TMA Band Range Multiplier
- ATR Period for M5/H1/H4 TMA
- Use TMA M5
- Price to TMA M5 Band Gap Limit
- Use Price Trend
- Babon Slope Setting
- Use Babon Slope
- Slope Period
- Slope Method
- Slope Applied Price
- Ichimoku Setting
- Use Ichimoku
- Senkou Span B
- Use Previous M1 Candle Size
- Previous M1 Candle Size Limit
- Magic Number
- Lot Size:
- Basket Take Profit in $
- Basket Stop Loss in $
- Max Spread
- Trading Session, if time is out of session, no order will be sent
- Close all trades after session(s)
- Note that: starting and ending time is your computer/local time, not server time
- Session Input, please refer to other dashboard product description (Dashboard Super Currency Strength)
- Time-Frame of new chart
Please refer to screenshot 7 to 11.
- Pair Tick Button
- Click on button to open a corresponding new window chart
- Black: selected
- Yellow: not selected
If you have any customized request and/or suggestion, please feedback to me.