Bibliotecas: EasyAndFastGUI - biblioteca para criar interfaces gráficas do usuário

EasyAndFastGUI - biblioteca para criar interfaces gráficas do usuário:

Biblioteca EasyAndFastGUI possibilita a criação de interfaces gráficas para seus programas MQL.

Autor: Anatoli Kazharski

Biblioteca muito boa, com ela é possível criar tabela mostrando dados do mercado no evento ontick ou ontime usando logica feita pelos usuários a partir de analise de dados. no meu exemplo so falta a possibilidade de incluir um objeto edit para permitir inserir a quantidade de ordens que se deseja executar no mercado.Dados de mercado sendo exibido em uma tabela

Sim eu havia solicitado para incluir, no fim acabou q eu mesmo inclui rsrs

ericsebestyen:
Sim eu havia solicitado para incluir, no fim acabou q eu mesmo inclui rsrs

Top, se não tem, você vai la é faz. Poderia compartilhar o código?

The Best, ever. Congrats.

Hello everyone, how are you? Is there a limit to CreateSimpleButton? I am not able to put more than 6 simple buttons on the window. I am using the code of the graphical interfaces x (mql4). I had the uninit reason 8. I am very grateful to Anatoli Kazharski Best, RDT

I found out that the error was with the metatrader 4 itself, I was compiling the EA on the same chart several times. I noticed that if I make the changes and close the graph and open a new one and then put the EA in it, the changes are applied correctly. Anatoli, thank you very much for all the exceptional e complete work. Best, RDT

Anatoli Kazharski
Anatoli Kazharski
  • www.mql5.com
Perfil do Trader

Hi Anatoli,

I'm getting difficult to study all articles about your library. I don't wanna get in the architecture and details how it's designed. I just wanna make it works into my EAs. Don't you never think about to create a kind of tutorial for it ?

An issue. When I compile ExampleEAF, MetaEditor shows me these warnings (I use MT5):

MetaEditor Warnings after compile.

Best regards,

jeff