- コメント (2)
Orca EA MT5
Orca EA ΜΤ5 is a fully automated Expert Advisor. Its advanced price action based algorithm is trying to predict next candle's direction and opens (or not) the appropriate trade. It has a unique number of settings that make it extremely versatile in all market conditions. Orca EA ΜΤ5 comes with a default EURUSD D1 strategy, specially optimized for ECN Raw Spread ICMarkets accounts (New York based GMT+3 time zone servers). Other brokers or account types may be used, but you may need to test Orca EA MT5 and make any necessary time adjustments to fit your broker/account.
Orca EA MT5 Performance
Orca EA's MT5 default settings* are a ready to trade strategy for EURUSD on D1 timeframe. Here is the: 2019-2021 EURUSD MT5 100% quality backtest.
Orca EA MT5 Features
- Martingale, Grid, Averaging or other dangerous techniques are not used
- Advanced price action based algorithm for predicting next candle's direction
- Ready to trade EURUSD D1 strategy with default settings*
- Hard and Virtual Take Profit and Stop Loss levels
- Time and day settings for maximum flexibility
- 10000 Activations to use and enjoy your product forever
- 100% automated Expert Advisor
- MQL5 VPS compatible
How to use Orca EA MT5?
You should attach Orca EA ΜΤ5 to a chart of your desired currency pair (default settings are for trading EURUSD on daily timeframe only) in the MT5 terminal and click the Auto Trading button. If you use MQL5 VPS, you need to migrate your trading environment onto the virtual server by ticking the >> Migrate experts: account, charts, experts, indicators and settings option, down in the VPS tab of the Toolbox window and then click the green Migrate button.
Orca EA MT5 Inputs
- Click here for detailed: Orca EA MT5 inputs
* Orca EA's MT5 default settings require an ECN account with low spreads and 2019-201 MT5 100% quality backtest results are based on an ICMarkets Raw Spread 1:500 leverage account.
Orca EA MT5 comes with a default EURUSD D1 strategy, specially optimized for ECN Raw Spread ICMarkets accounts (New York based GMT+3 time zone servers).
Other brokers or account types may be used, but you may need to test Orca EA MT5 and make any necessary time adjustments to fit your broker/account.
You can find that server time in your MT5 Marketwatch window (MT5 >> View >> Marketwatch).
Below is a list of the adjustments that need to be made, according to you broker's server time.
WARNING: You must adjust Orca EA's MT5 Start Time and End Time settings accordingly, before you test or trade with it!
|Server Time||Start Time||End Time|