This is a fully multitimeframe version of the Moving average standard indicator, which works for any combination of timeframes.
The indicator allows quickly and effortlessly viewing the charts from different timeframes at the same time. You can create and set of intervals and freely switch to a higher or lower one. At the same time, the selected charts will always be displayed in a correct time scale.
The interaction of the short-term and long-term trends will be clearly visible, and it will allow you to navigate the current situation more accurately.
The indicator settings are traditional and do not require special comments:
- Period - averaging period of the moving average.
- Method - calculation method of the moving average.
- Redraw - enable/disable auto redrawing after closing each candle.
- M1 - show/hide the 1-minute chart.
- M5 - show/hide the 5-minute chart.
- M15 - show/hide the 15-minute chart.
- M30 - show/hide the 30-minute chart.
- H1 - show/hide the 1-hour chart.
- H4 - show/hide the 4-hour chart.
- D1 - show/hide the daily chart.
- W1 - show/hide the weekly chart.
- MN - show/hide the monthly chart.