Exp THE X FULL
This is a universal constructor Expert Advisor for MetaTrader 5.
The Constructor EA is provided with a large set of functions.
It is a versatile trading system with custom functions and more than 15 signals for opening positions and placing pending orders.
You can select one of 15 signals to open a position and 5 of 17 filters to sort out the signals of the standard indicators included in the MetaTrader package.
Besides, you can adjust the indicator parameters, select a timeframe and specify a signal bar for each signal.
The EA contains the following functions: counter-trend averaging, additional opening in the direction of a trend, trailing stop, breakeven, closing by total profit or loss, virtual stop losses, take profits and trailing stops, ability to use positions or pending/limit orders, martingale, trailing stop by Parabolic, drawdown limitation functions, trading by time and week days and many others.
Using our Expert Advisor, you have the ability to specify signals and filters, as well as enable the required functions.
You can download The X EA for the MetaTrader 5 terminal The X for MT5
You can also download The X EA for the MetaTrader 4 terminal The X for MT4
The complete manual and description of the EA settings (in Russian) can be found in our blog
Note It is a constructor of strategies with our set of functions, you should optimize the EA based on signals and enabled functions.
Available signals and filters
Note: The list of signals and indicators is constantly updated.
- Ma - Moving Average
- MACD - Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD)
- STOCH - Stochastic Oscillator
- RSI - RSI
- CCI - Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- WPR - Williams Percent Range (WPR)
- BB - Bollinger Bands
- Envelopes - Envelopes
- Alligator - Alligator
- OsMA - Moving Average of Oscillator (OsMA)
- AO - Awesome Oscillator (AO)
- Accelerator/Decelerator (AС)
Most Relevant Parameters
- IndSigToTrade - selection of signal type;
- TF_IndSigToTrade1 - selection of timeframe for the signal;
- Signal_Reverse - reversing the main indicator signal;
- ClosePositionifChangeOWNSignal - closing opposite positions when the main signal changes;
- OWNSIGNAL_shift - bar a signal is taken from: 0 - from the current one, 1 - from the first closed one, 2 - from the second closed one.....;
- FILTER_IndSigToTrade2 - FILTER_IndSigToTrade6 - selection of signal type for filtration (five filters can be used simultaneously);
- FILTER_TF_IndSigToTrade2-FILTER_TF_IndSigToTrade6 - selection of timeframe for the filter;
- Filter1_Reverse-Filter6_Reverse - reversing the filter signal;
- FILTERSIGNAL1_shift - FILTERSIGNAL6_shift- bar a signal is taken from: 0 - from the current one, 1 - from the first closed one, 2 - from the second closed one.....;
- Show_alert_without_opening_positions - show alert about a new signal instead of opening a position;
- OpenBarControlOnly - only open positions at bar opening (emulation of operation mode "Open bars only");
- TypeTradeBUYSELL - selection of position types to be opened (BUYSELL, OnlyBuy, OnlySell);
- MinuteToOpenNextPosition - the number of minutes after the last opening/closing to open a new position;
- ReverseSignal - true - reverse a strategy signal;
- OpenOppositePositionAfterStoploss - open an opposite position after closing the previous position by stop loss;
- ONlyOnePosbySignal - opening only one position: either BUY and / or SELL;
- OnePosPerDirection - allow having one position per direction (BUY SELL);
- OnlyOnePositionPerMagic - opening only one position by magic number (on the entire account);
- OnlyAlternateSignals - alternate position types: BUY SELL BUY SELL;
- MAX_BUY_POSITION -MAX_SELL_POSITION - the maximum number of BUY SELL positions;
- ClosePosifChange - close positions when an opposite signal emerges;
- CloseChangeOnlyInProfit - close only profitable positions when an opposite signal emerges;
- MaxSpreadToNotTrade - MinSpreadToNotTrade - min/max allowed spread for the EA operation;
MAIN TRADING FUNCTIONS
- StopOrderUSE - Use pending orders or limit orders, false = open positions;
- StopOrderDeltaifUSE - distance for pending orders;
- StopOrderDayToExpiration - pending order expiration, days (1 - current day, 0 - беno expiration, xx - number of days);
- StopOrderBarToExpiration - pending order expiration, bars (according to the current TF);
- ReInstallStopOrdersNewSignalAppears - re-set a pending order when the signal changes;
- TypeFilling - order filling type allowed by the broker. Auto - detect fill type automatically;
- RoundingDigits - round prices of pending orders/opening/modification;
- Sounds - sounds for position opening and modification;
- Magic - magic number;
- CommentToOrder - comment to positions opened by the EA;
- Slippage - slippage in points;
STOP ORDER FUNCTIONS
- VirtualStops - virtual stop loss/take profit/trailing stop instead of real ones;
- ForcedModifySLTP - Forced modification of stop loss and take profit of open positions;
- SetMinStops - auto conversion of placed orders (stop loss, take profit, trailing stop, distance, breakeven) to the minimum possible level on the server;
- StopLoss - if 0 - not used;
- TakeProfit - if 0 - not used;
AUTO LOT AND MARTINGALE SETTINGS
- lot - fixed lot;
- DynamicLot - dynamic lot;
- LotBalancePcnt - risk % of deposit for the dynamic lot;
- RiskRate - exchange rate of the deposit currency in relation to the US dollar for dynamic lot calculation;
- MaxLot - maximum lot for calculation;
- Martin - martingale ratio for a trade following a losing one, not used of set to 1;
- UseAverage - use averaging, opening additional orders against a trend;
- OnlyModify - do not open averaging positions bu use stop loss/take profit modification;
- TakeProfitALL - total take profit of all positions when opening averaging positions;
- Distance - the distance between orders in the grid;
- DistanceMartin - ratio for grid step;
- LotsMartinAverager - lot increase of the grid of positions;
- MaxOrders - the maximum number of orders in the grid, 0 - unlimited;
ADDING VOLUME IN TREND
- AdditionalOpening - open additional orders in trend direction;
- StopLossALL - total take profit of all positions when opening averaging positions;
- DistanceAdditionalOpen - distance of opened grid positions for adding to positions in the direction of a trend;
- LotsMartinAdditionalOpen - lot increase of the grid of positions;
- MaxOrdersOpenAdditionalOpen - the maximum number of orders in the grid, 0 - unlimited;
- TradeStartStopbyTime- = true, false. If set to true:
- SeveralTimeWork - trading time in the following format: Trading Start Hour:Trading Start Minute - Trading End Hour:Trading End Minute ;
- OpenHour OpenMinute - Opening hour and minute;
- ClosePeriod_Minute - closure time as the number of minutes since OpenHour OpenMinute ;
- CloseHour CloseMinute - Closing hour and minute;
- CloseAllTradesByOutOfTime - close positions after the end of the trading time;
- TradeByDays - Days - (choose trading days) separated by commas;
- DayForOptimization - trading day for the optimizer;
- TradeStartbyTimeMonday - start trading on Monday;
- OpenHourMonday - OpenMinuteMonday - opening hour and minute on Monday;
- TradeStartStopbyTimeFriday - start trading on Friday;
- OpenHourFriday - OpenMinuteFriday- opening hour and minute on Friday;
- CloseHourFriday - CloseMinuteFriday - closing hour and minute on Friday;
- CloseFriday - true, false (if true, close regardless of the state (profit or loss); if false - positions will be closed according to the EA's algorithm);
- TrailingStopUSE - use trailing stop;
- IfProfTrail - use only for profit positions - break even mode;
- TrailingStop - trailing distance, 0 - minimum allowed;
- TrailingStep - distance step;
- SaveTPafterTrailingStop - keep take profit during trailing stop modification;
TRAILING STOP by PARABOLIC SAR
- TrailingStopSAR - use Parabolic based trailing stop;
- TrailingStopSAR_TimeFrame - indicator timeframe;
- step - maximum- SAR indicator settings;
- MovingInWLUSE - move a position to breakeven;
- LevelWLoss - move the Stop Loss at LevelWLoss pips;
- LevelProfit - when the trade gains LevelProfit points of profit;
CLOSE BY TOTAL PROFIT AND LOSS
- TypeofClose - closing type by profit;
- TrailOptions - distance for profit trailing (operates with the prifitessss parameter);
- TypeofClose - profit trailing modification step;
- CloseProfit - close if profit+;
- prifitessss - number of units (depending on TypeofClose) for closing profit;
- CloseLoss - close if loss;
- lossss - number of units (depending on TypeofClose) for closing a loss;
- OFFAfterClosePROF OFFAfterCloseLOSS- close the EA upon reaching profit/loss;
- CloseTerminalAfterClosePROF CloseTerminalAfterCloseLOSS- close the terminal upon reaching profit/loss;
CURRENCY PAIR SETTINGS
- PAIR1-PAIR12 - names of currency pairs for the EA to trade, up to 12 at a time;
- Indicators options - standard indicator settings; only configure indicators used for the signal and filter;
PROFIT?LOSS LIMIT SETTINGS
- LimitFor - calculation limit in the time range;
- LimitType - limit calculation type (dollars, points, percentage;
- LimitForLosses - limit of loss in the deposit currency;
- LimitForProfits - limit of profit in the deposit currency;
- ClosebyLIMITING - close upon reaching the limit;
- UseCurrentProfit - take into account floating profit of currently open positions;
DRAWDOWN LIMITATION SETTINGS
- DrawDown_Level - enable drawdown management block;
- Type_DrawDownHR - drawdown calculation type based in history settings and current settings;
- DrawDown_Level_One - the first drawdown levels as percentage;
- Type_Deal_Level_One - what to do at the first level of drawdown (disable new signals \ disable averaging or additional opening \ disable all trades \ alert)
- DrawDown_Level_Two - the second drawdown level in percent;
- Type_Deal_Level_Two - what to do at the second drawdown level (close all profitable positions \ close all unprofitable positions \ close all \ alert);
- Tester Withdrawal - block of emulation of withdrawal in the strategy tester;
Find the remaining parameters in our article: The complete manual and description of The X EA settings (in Russian)
Added the new parameter ReInstallStopOrdersNewSignalAppears - re-set pending orders if a new indicator signal arrives. It allows removing the current BUYSTOP pending order and place a new BUYSTOP on a new level after indicators have informed of a new signal.
No Signal option has been added to the main signal.
If selected, the EA will ignore the main signal and will trade based on filters.
When using the main indicator, the signal is generated 'as is' on the current bar.
This means the open signal is regarded a signal completion. If a signal arrives, while the filter does not allow opening a position, then the signal is ignored.
When using No Signal, you can ignore the fact of the main signal completion and follow the filters.
When using the filters, the current position of indicators is regarded as a signal.
Added the OnlyAlternateSignals parameter
It allows opening positions one by one only.
If the last closed position is SELL, the next one can be only BUY!
It is needed to let the main indicator trade in No Signal mode.
Update of ADX Filter
ADX shows the trend strength.
If ADXLevel is 0, DI- > DI+ is used as a permission to sell
If ADXLevel is 0, DI+ > DI- is used as a permission to buy
If ADXLevel is not 0, DI- > DI+ и DI- > ADXLevel is used as a permission to sell
If ADXLevel is not 0, DI+ > DI- и DI+ > ADXLevel is used as a permission to buy
Added new ATR filter.
ATR shows the market volatility.
Trading strategies applying ATR as a filter confirm the current trend.
When ATR grows, this means high market volatility.
Low ATR values means low market volatility.
ATR_period=14 - ATR calculation period
ATRprice=PRICE_CLOSE - price type used to calculate the filter (Close, Open, High, Low...)
ATR_MA_period=1 - number of candles for calculating the Middle line (MA), 1 - the indicator calculates the signal direction from the current and previous bar (depending on the 'shift' parameters)
ATR_MULTIPLIER=1 - ATR ratio, for example EURUSD ATR=0.0020, when using ATR_MULTIPLIER=2; calculation will include ATR=0.0040.
Filter ATR logic:
The price(ATRprice) of the current bar exceeds the price(ATRprice) of the previous bar + (ATR*ATR_MULTIPLIER) = high volatility BUY filter
The price(ATRprice) of the current bar is lower than the price(ATRprice) of the previous bar - (ATR*ATR_MULTIPLIER) = high volatility SELL filter
StopOrderDayToExpiration= order expiration time in days.
0 - ORDER_TIME_GTC - the order will stay in the queue until it is manually canceled
1 - ORDER_TIME_DAY - the order will be valid only during the current trading day
2...X - ORDER_TIME_SPECIFIED - the order will be valid until the specified date
StopOrderBarToExpiration - pending order expiration time in bars.
If StopOrderBarToExpiration=10, and TF = лю1, the pending order will be canceled 10 minutes after it is placed.
Attention: each broker has custom minimal parameter for expiration time.
Added the parameters of total stop loss and take profit to the averaging block.
The stop loss/take profit level is calculated based on the middle line.
TakeProfitALL - the total take profit distance when opening averaging trades.
This option is useful only when AverageUSE is activated.
StopLossALL - the total stop loss distance when opening averaging trades.
This option is useful only when AdditionalOpening is activated.
When opening additional trades or averaging trades, the algorithm for breakeven and trailing stop is activated based on the middle line. The entire series of positions in one direction is calculated from the average level.
VirtualStops - enable the virtual (hidden) levels of stop loss/take profit/trailing stop/breakeven
Completely revised the algorithm of virtual stop loss\take profit\trailing stop\breakeven.
Now all virtual stops are displayed on the chart and are the key level for closing positions.
Data are displayed in the form of lines and written in global variables.
Note: if the stop line is removed from the chart along with the global variables, the virtual closure for this line will not work.
Note: check if your experts and indicators delete lines from the chart and global variables!
Attention: virtual levels are triggered at the current price, after which the closure occurs.
During closing, there may be a few points of slippage!
Note: enabling VirtualStops significantly reduces the speed of testing.
When closing all positions, the EA closes the positions starting from the first opened one.
Added selection of the pending stop/limit order type in StopOrderUSE
Added the signal bar number for the main signal and filter
OWNSIGNAL_shift - signal bar shift for the main signal.
FILTERSIGNAL1_shift - signal bar shift for the filter.
Added a parameter to disable opening positions instead of notifying the user of a new signal.
Show_alert_without_opening_positions - when enabled, the EA will not open a new position based on the signal, but will only notify the user that a new signal has appeared. In this case, all other functions will work in the normal mode.
Added the SaveTPafterTrailingStop option. When enabled, take profit of the modified positions will be saved in its place.
SaveTPafterTrailingStop = false: when trailing stop is active, take profit of the modified position is deleted.
SaveTPafterTrailingStop = true: when trailing stop is active, take profit of the modified position is saved.
Updated the Extra BUY and Extra SELL buttons. The stop loss/take profit specified in the EA settings is now also considered when opening positions.
Updated the MACD filter
When using the MACD filter, the location of the MACD lines relative to the MACD_BUYLEVEL and MACD_SELLLEVEL levels is now taken into account, similar to the signal.
Added ZIGZAG signals
Intersections of ZIGZAG extremums serve as position opening signals.
When using these signals, it is important to configure the shift parameter.
If set to 0, a position is immediately opened towards the intersection of the current Bid price and the latest ZIGZAG extremum.
If set to 1, a position is opened when the intersection is registered on 1 closed bar.
The last extremum is the fixed extremum 1, when a new ZIGZAG segment is plotted starting from that extremum. Intersection of the maximum and minimum point is a signal for opening a position.
The direction of the last ZIGZAG 0 segment is considered to be the ZIGZAG filter.
If OnePosPerDirection= false, then OnlyOnePositionPerMagic=true works like this: 1 position per magic number is allowed;
If OnePosPerDirection= true, then OnlyOnePositionPerMagic=true works like this: 1 position in each direction per magic number is allowed;
strategy of signals from the reference: https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/indicators/trend_indicators/admi
this signal can take two types of signals for opening
if ADXLevel =0, then this strategy is used:
Wilder suggests buying when +DI crosses -DI upward and selling when +DI crosses -DI downward.
if ADXLevel !=0, then this strategy is used:
Wilder suggests buying when +DI crosses -DI upward with +DI above ADXLevel, and selling when +DI crosses -DI downward -DI above ADXLevel.
When using ADX as a filter, it uses the position of lines +DI>-DI = only BUY, +DI<-DI = only SELL, ADXLevel is not used.
- Added parameter ClosePositionifChangeOWNSignal - closing opposite positions when the main!! signal changes.
The difference from ClosePosifChange is that when using ClosePosifChange, a change in the signal in considered for all filters + the main signal.
And when using ClosePositionifChangeOWNSignal - a change in the signal is considered only according to the main indicator.
Using pending orders for entries instead of positions:
StopOrderUSE (true - false) and StopOrderDeltaifUSE (from the minimum allowed stop level allowed on the server) in points.
These parameters in conjunction provide the ability to place pending orders instead of positions. For example, you want to verify a signal after it appears by placing a pending order.
You set: StopOrderUSE =true StopOrderDeltaifUSE=100
If your indicator generates a signal for opening BUY, then the EA will place a pending BUYSTOP order at the price of Ask+StopOrderDeltaifUSE points.
If your indicator generates a signal for opening SELL, then the EA will place a pending SELLSTOP order at the price of Bid-StopOrderDeltaifUSE points.
If the parameter is less than the minimum allowed on the server, the Expert Advisor will show the error 130.
Default is 10 seconds! This is done to reduce the CPU load.
- Fixed the error of the virtual trailing stop for SAR and averaging.
- Added support for the deposit currencies for the Autolot function, which are different from EUR USD RUB
- Added the RiskRate parameter - the exchange rate of your currency against the USD.
The default RiskRate = 0 means that the EA will attempt to find the correct exchange rate in the Market Watch.
For the autolot to work adequately with all currency pair, it is necessary to "Show all" currency pairs in the Market Watch.
- Added the drawdown management block - DrawDown options.
This block prevents the EA from opening new deals by new signals from the algorithm, or closes all deals on the account and stops trading after a certain drawdown.
DrawDown_Level - enable the drawdown management block
Type_DrawDownHR - type of the drawdown calculation based on the deals in history and current deals
DrawDown_Level_One - the first drawdown level in percent
Type_Deal_Level_One - action when passing the first drawdown level
(disable new signals \ disable averaging deals or additional opening \ disable all deals \ output a message)
DrawDown_Level_Two - the second drawdown level in percent
Type_Deal_Level_Two - action when passing the second drawdown level
(close all profitable positions \ close all unprofitable positions \ close all \ output a message)
DrawDown_Level =true DrawDown_Level_One =50 Type_Deal_Level_One =No_NewDeal DrawDown_Level_Two =90 Type_Deal_Level_Two =Close_All
With these settings, once the current drawdown of deals in history and current deals exceeds the level of 50% of the current deposit, the EA is not allowed to open new deals by new signals. At the same time, the averaging functions will work.
Once the drawdown exceeds 90%, the EA immediately closes all deals.
- Fixed the error of the virtual trailing stop for SAR and averaging.
- Added support for the deposit currencies for the Autolot function, which are different from EUR USD RUB
- Added the RiskRate parameter - the exchange rate of your currency against the USD. The default RiskRate = 0 means that the EA will attempt to find the correct exchange rate in the "Market Watch". For the autolot to work adequately with all currency pair, it is necessary to "Show all" currency pairs in the "Market Watch".
testerwd="========= Tester Withdrawal =========";
Withdrawal - enable virtual withdrawal in the Strategy Tester;
Withdrawal_mode - in deposit currency or percent of the current balance (currency/percentage);
Withdrawal_amount - amount of money to withdraw;
Withdrawal_periodicity_days - distance between withdrawals as a number of days;
Withdrawal_Max - maximum withdrawal amount;
Withdrawal_EndOfTest - money withdrawal after the end of testing;
Fixed errors based on user reports
Added output of the signal information to the journal when a trade is opened.
Fixed the multi-currency operation mode of the EA.
Operation by time feature
Attention: Trading by time involves only filtering for opening new deals based on new signals.
All other functions: Trailing stop, Breakeven, Averaging, Scaling up along the trend and other works around the clock.
Attention: All parameters for trading by time can be optimized in the tester.
If TradeStartStopbyTime = false, the EA trades around the clock.
If TradeStartStopbyTime = true, the trading by time is activated:
The trading by time period starts on Monday.
The EA starts working on Monday at OpenHourMonday:OpenMinuteMonday if TradeStartbyTimeMonday=true
For example, OpenHourMonday=3 and OpenMinuteMonday=40, then the EA starts trading on Monday at 03:40 server time
(time of your broker, indicated in the Market Watch).
Next, the EA checks the trading time according to the parameters: OpenHour:OpenMinute - trading start and CloseHour:CloseMinute - trading end time for one day.
For example: OpenHour=5 and OpenMinute=0, as well as CloseHour=18 and CloseMinute=59, then the EA will trade every day from 5:00 to 18:59.
To set a trading period from the starting time, set the ClosePeriod_Minute parameter - period in minutes.
For example, OpenHour=6 and OpenMinute=0 and ClosePeriod_Minute=180, then the EA sets the trading time from 6:00 to 9:00(6+180 minutes = 9 hours).
You can also set multiple time intervals for trading in the SeveralTimeWork parameter. Entry format: HH:MM-HH:MM;
where: Hour to start trading:Minute to start trading - Hour to stop trading: Minute to stop trading.
For example, SeveralTimeWork=3:00-5:00;7:30-8:50;12:00-15:00;
then the EA will trade during 3 time intervals. from 3:00 to 5:00, from 7:30 to 8:50 and from 12:00 to 15:00. The EA will not open order during the remaining time.
You can also close all open deals and pending orders outside the trading time, CloseAllTradesByOutOfTime=true.
The EA will trade during the time specified above, and when the trading time ends, the EA will close all open positions and orders.
TradeStartStopbyTimeFriday - Trading time for Friday.
This EA allows the users to set the trading time for the EA on Friday.
Time parameters for Friday: OpenHourFriday:OpenMinuteFriday - CloseHourFriday:CloseMinuteFriday
For example, the EA should not open new deals on Friday after 18:00, set:
OpenHourFriday=0:OpenMinuteFriday=0 - CloseHourFriday=18:CloseMinuteFriday=0
In this case, the EA will not open new deals after 18:00
It is also possible to close all open deals and pending orders on Friday at the specified time - 18:00, CloseFriday=true.
The block for operation by time allows to set the trading days: TradeByDays
For example, TradeByDays=true Days=1,2,3 - in this case, the EA will trade only on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday during the time specified above. Or it will trade around the clock those 3 days, if the time is not specified.
If you set Days=1,2,3,4,5 but with TradeStartStopbyTimeFriday=false, the EA will not trade on Friday.
It is also possible to set 1 day for optimization in the DayForOptimization parameter.
This option is useful to determine the most profitable days in optimization.
For example, DayForOptimization = 3, then the EA will trade only on Wednesdays.
You can set the trading to start on Monday and to stop on Friday, while the EA trades around the clock on the remaining days.
You can set the start on Monday and specific hours on other days.
OpenBarControlOnly - the EA operation on opened bars only. This mode allows to model the EA operation at the opening of bars (as in the strategy tester).
When this mode is enabled, the EA will trade just like in the OpenPriceOnly testing mode.
All! functions of the EA will be executed 1!! time at the opening of the bar (depending on the TF), including Modification, Trailing stop, Averaging, opening signals, etc.
Fixed working with long tickets
Added 3 additional filters
- Added the EAPADPRO information panel
Details on the panel in our blog:
The following data has been moved to the Strategy Info block:
OWN Signal = Name of the signal + Timeframe of the signal + Reverse
Current Signal = Current signal from the main indicator
Filter 1/2 - Name of the filter 1/2
Current Filter - Current signal from filters 1/2
BUY Average/Lot - Next averaging in points for BUY / Next averaging lot
SELL Average/Lot - Next averaging in points for SELL / Next averaging lot
Buy Additional/Lot - Next additional opening in points for BUY / Next lot for additional opening
Sell Additional/Lot - Next additional opening in points for SELL / Next lot for additional opening
Average Price Buy - Average price for BUY deals
Price Sell - Average price for SELL deals
-Fixed error with the DistanceMartin
Block of Parabolic SAR based trailing stop
-Added parameter TrailingStopSAR_TimeFrame - Timeframe of the SAR indicator for the trailing stop.
-To the МТ5 version: Added Parabolic SAR based trailing stop
TrailingStopSAR (true - false) step and maximum (parameters of the Parabolic SAR)
These parameters allow the modification of stop loss based on the specified Parabolic
The stop loss will be modified at every new value of the Parabolic SAR.
Accordingly, Buy is modified when the Parabolic SAR is below the price, Sell is modified when the Parabolic is above the price.
Block of signals
-Added parameter Signal_Reverse,Filter1_Reverse,Filter2_Reverse - they allow to inverse signals
based on specific indicators (Main signal, Filter 1 and Filter 2)
-Changed the MinuteToOpenNextPosition parameter (Allow opening the next signal after the last opened position),
if there are no open positions, the EA considers the time since the last closed position.
The time is considered for the same type. If the signal is BUY, the time is calculated from the last opened \ closed BUY....
-Changed the function for receiving signal when using signal inversion.
*If you use WPR as signal source, with the levels:
WPRLowLevel = -80;
Buy is opened, if WPR crosses WPRLowLevel (-80) upwards
SELL is opened, if WPR crosses WPRHighLevel (-20) downwards
*If you enable the option: Signal_Reverse=true
SELL is opened, if WPR crosses WPRLowLevel (-80) upwards
Buy is opened, if WPR crosses WPRHighLevel (-20) downwards
*If you enable the option: Signal_Reverse=true and set the parameters:
WPRLowLevel = -20;
Buy is opened, if WPR crosses WPRHighLevel (-80) downwards
SELL is opened, if WPR crosses WPRLowLevel (-20) upwards
- added parameters for the MACD signal
Which are involved in determining the signal.
for example: MACD_BUYLEVEL=3,MACD_SELLLEVEL=-3
For the long trade, the signal crosses the MACD line and at the end of that candle the MACD is greater than 0 and MACD is less than 3,0 (the signal line and MACD line must be both above the origin and less than 3.0).
For the short trade, the signal crosses the MACD line and at the end of that candle the MACD is less than 0 and MACD is greater than -3,0 (the signal line and MACD line must be both below the origin and greater than 3.0).
-Added automatic checking and normalization for all stops to tick size on the current currency pair.
For example, if the tick size on the WING17 symbol is 5 points, then all stop loss and take profit values will be normalized.
For example, the contract price is 58840 and the automatic stop loss calculation resulted in 1211 points, the final stop loss will be normalized to 1210 points.
Now trailing stop only triggers after a position covers the commission amount.
Added limit of losses over 1 day\week\month
Limiting LimitFor - limit type day\week\month
LimitForLosses - profit based limit
LimitForProfits- loss based limit
LimitType - limit type on dollars, points, percent of deposit
ClosebyLIMITING - close EA;s trades when exceeding the limit
UseCurrentProfit - when calculating the limit, take into account current loss/profit
This feature can disable the EA operation, if it reaches a certain profit\loss in the deposit currency during one day\month\week. The EA will resume working on the next day/week/month
Example: LimitFor=DAY LimitForProfits=1 Close at a total profit of $10
You can also set LimitType for calculations. In dollars, points, percentage of the account balance.
If you need to close and delete all trades of the Expert Advisor once the limit is exceeded, you can set ClosebyLIMITING = true
UseCurrentProfit enables/disables the inclusion of current floating profit/loss into limit calculation
AC - similar to the AO indicator
Ichimoku - crossover of TENKANSEN and KIJUNSEN lines,
If TENKANSEN is above KIJUNSEN - BUY
If TENKANSEN is below KIJUNSEN - SELL
Bar - trade in the direction of the bar
If candle Close is above the candle Open (Bullish candlestick) - BUY
If candle Close is below the candle Open (Bearish candlestick) - сигнал SELL
AC - operation similar to AO
Ichimoku - positions of TENKANSEN and KIJUNSEN lines,
Bar - bar direction
Bar relatively MA - signals are filtered using the bar close price and the fast/slow MA
If the bar close price is above MAfast and MAslow - only BUY
If the bar close price is below MAfast and MAslow - only SELL
Added support for working on the Brazilian market.
Added the new variable:
SeveralTimeWork = EA working time via enumeration,
start hour:start minute-end hour:end minute;start hour:start minute-end hour:end minute;
means that the EA works from 9:00 to 10:00, as well as from 12:00 to 13:00, as well as from 15:00 to 17:30
Added the MinuteToOpenNextPosition parameter - the number of minutes for opening the next trade based on the indicator signals. This parameter counts the number of minutes elapsed from the last opened position. It allows to filter trades when using the ONlyOnePosbySignal=false
Added the OpenOppositePositionAfterStoploss parameter - opening an opposite position when closing the current position by stop loss. It allows to open an opposite trade right after the stop loss of the previous is triggered without using the indicator signals.
Added the MAX_BUY_POSITION and MAX_SELL_POSITION parameters for limiting the maximum number of trades.
Added the Magic number
Fixed the error in balance calculation in the block of closing by profit for the accounts that use the day trading mode and equal to 0.
Added new functions to the 'Profit or Loss' block:
TrailOptions - The number of profit "units", after which profit trailing is activated;
TrailOptionsStep - Trailing step in "units";
Trailing Stop at Closing
A new function for trailing profits has been implemented on user demand. In this case, the profit is fixed with some correction. As soon as the profit reaches the specified value, the Expert Advisor saves the current profit level and starts trailing the profit. If you made settings for closing at the profit of 10 dollars:
CloseProfit - Close in profit.
prifitessss - The amount to close in profit.
TrailOptions - the distance from prifitessss, when reached the profit trailing is activated.
If prifitesss is set to 10 and TrailOptions is set to 5, the Trailing Stop will be set at 5 dollars. The Trailing Stop will come into play when the Expert Advisor passes the 10 dollar line and start moving following the profit. The Journal will show entries about the current profit status.
When the total profit falls below the last fixed level, TrailOptions, the Expert Advisor will perform forced closing of all positions.
Improved the OnePosPerDirection parameter: Open 1 trade per 1 direction
if OnePosPerDirection=true and ONlyOnePosbySignal = false
then the EA can open 1 Buy according to signal and 1 Sell according to signal
if OnePosPerDirection=false and ONlyOnePosbySignal = true
then the EA can open only 1 trade according to signal, either Buy or Sell
if OnePosPerDirection=false and ONlyOnePosbySignal = false
then the EA can open any trade according to any signal of the indicators
Added the OnlyOnePositionPerMagic parameter: Opening 1 position per 1 magic,
The EA checks if there are open positions with the specified magic number on other currency pairs. If there are no positions - the EA opens a trade according to the signal, and other experts will wait for this trade to be completed.
Added the CloseChangeOnlyInProfit parameter - close trades in case of a reverse signal only when the current position is in profit.
The parameters enables/disables sound for the operations of position opening, closure, modification, as well as sounds of errors returned by the server.
Added the parameters MaxSpreadToNotTrade and MinSpreadToNotTrade
MaxSpreadToNotTrade - maximum spread, at which EA can open a position
MinSpreadToNotTrade - minimum spread, at which EA can open a position
Note: The filter is used only to open a position by signal or averaging. All other functions work as usual.
Added a parameter to select the type of opened positions:
Added the SetMinStops variable:
In case of AutoSetMinLevel, stop levels are reduced to the minimum possible levels allowed on the server;
In case of ManualSet, a user receives a message that stop levels in the EA are less than the minimum allowed ones, and the EA stops operation.
Increases the last lot of the open position according to the last trade.
Fixed the time calculation for VPS.
Added Rounding parameter:
Without rounding - place stop orders without rounding
To 1 digit - rounding to 1 digit. For example, if Stoploss= 1.23456, the trade will be opened with a stop loss of 1.23450
To 2 digits - rounding to 2 digits. For example, if Stoploss= 1.23456, the trade will be opened with a stop loss of 1.23400
- Fixed the error in the determination of the last lot, if the position was closed by several requests.
Before: A trade opens only when the two signals match at the same time.
Now: If the IndSigToTrade signal appeared, then the FILTER_IndSigToTrade2 and FILTER_IndSigToTrade3 indicators are checked. If their signals go on, the trade is opened.
I.e. If the IndSigToTrade is selected as the main signal, then the FILTER_IndSigToTrade2 and FILTER_IndSigToTrade3 parameters only trigger as filters.
MaxOrders = maximum number of smoothing deals (deals against the main position);
MaxOrdersOpenAdditionalOpen = maximum number of additional deals (deals along the main position);
For an additionally opened trade, take profit is equal to the TakeProfit parameter
AdditionalOpen - use opening additional orders by trend;
DistanceAdditionalOpen - distance of opened grid positions, adding by trend;
LotsMartinAdditionalOpen - increase lot for a position grid;
MaxOrdersOpenAdditionalOpen - maximum additions, 0 - unlimited.
If you want to open additional positions by trend (for example, if you buy and the price goes up through DistanceAdditionalOpen points, a new position should be opened equal to "previous lot * LotsMartinAdditionalOpen"). The maximum amount of deals in a single position should not exceed MaxOrdersOpenAdditionalOpen deals.
added option CloseAllTradesByOutOfTime
When using the trading permission block:
input int OpenHour = 0;
input int OpenMinute = 0;
input int CloseHour = 23;
input int CloseMinute = 59;
If CloseAllTradesByOutOfTime open positions remain after the time is up - all positions are closed.
- NO=0 - No signal
- Ma=1 - Moving Average
- MACD=2 - Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD)
- STOCH=3 - Stochastic Oscillator
- RSI=4 - RSI
- CCI=5 - Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- WPR=6 - Williams Percent Range (WPR)
- BB=7 - Bollinger Bands
- Envelopes=8 - Envelopes
- Alligator=9 - Alligator
- OsMA=10 - Moving Average of Oscillator (OsMA)
- AO=11 - Awesome Oscillator (AO)
- ISH=12 - Ichimoku
Fixed averaging error.
Removed the limitation on the minimum averaging distance.
This fill policy means that an order can be executed only with the specified volume. If the required volume for a given financial instrument is currently unavailable in the market, the order will not be executed. The required volume can be filled using several offers currently available in the market.
This means that a trade will be executed with the maximum volume available in the market within the value indicated in the order. In case entire order volume is not available in the market at the moment, a partial fulfillment is possible, but any portion that cannot be filled immediately is canceled.
This fill policy is used for market, Limit and Stop Limit orders and only in the Market Execution and Exchange Execution modes. In case of partial filling a market or Limit order with remaining volume is not canceled but processed further.
When a Stop Limit order triggers, a relevant Limit order will be placed with the Return fill policy.
Modifies stop loss and take profit after opening the position.
- Added logging of actions of the EA.
- Fixed Martingale used for averaging.
When using initial trailing stop and a set of signals for modifying the stop loss, the initial stop loss is reset and the TrailingStop function starts working instead.