Ind5 Extra Report Pad
Traders Diary: This is a statistics panel providing analysis of your trading account for MetaTrader 5.
The analysis results are displayed on the chart in real time.
Version for MT4 terminal: Ind4 Extra Report Pad for MT4
Multicurrency trading is very popular. However, greater the amount of trades, the more difficult it is to analyze the profitability of each of them. Analyzing trades by months and calculating statistics per each trade are even more challenging tasks.
The panel provides an efficient solution analyzing your account and preparing a detailed statistics in real time.
EXPORT TO HTML is available - our indicator saves all received data in a separate HTML file!
Tabs and controls
The panel currently consists of 8 tabs:
- TRADES - current open trades
- HISTORY - closed trades in history
- REPORTS - detailed report on closed trades of your trading account
- Symbols, Magics, Comments - distribution of BUY and SELL trades relative to the total amount and the amount of profitable trades by each symbol. The tab also displays the distribution of profitable trades, including their total profit and lot by each symbol, as well as distribution of loss-making deals by each symbol, magic number,Comments separately.
- DISTRIBUTION Time - Shows the number of entries, as well as profit or loss by hours, days of the week and months. If you look at the column name, you can get data on this column
Our panel is based on the advanced template of the VIRTUALTRADEPAD trading panel, therefore some elements are the same.
- Filter by symbol, date, magic, comment
Trading positions and history tab's columns
- Column_Number - trade serial number in the report
- Column_Symbol - trade symbol
- Column_Type - trade type [what stop was activated at that trade]
- Column_3Lot - position's trade lot
- Column_OpenTime - trade open time
- Column_OpenPrice - trade open price
- Column_CloseTime - trade close time
- Column_TimeBetween - position lifetime in hours and minutes
- Column_ClosePrice - trade close price
- Column_SL - trade stop loss (highlighted, if a trade is closed by stop loss)
- Column_TP - trade take profit (highlighted, if a trade is closed by take profit)
- Column_commission - position commission
- Column_Swap - position swap
- Column_Profit - trade result in the deposit currency
- Column_Points - trade result in point
- Column_NetProfit - net profit
- Column_Percent - net profit percentage relative to the balance at the moment the trade was closed
- Column_Magic - trade magic number
- Column_Comment - position comment
- Column_Balance - balance after closing a trade
- Column_Max - maximum trade price deviation in deposit currency
- Column_Min - minimum price deviation in deposit currency
The balance chart is built on the basis of the History of trade deals and the selected filters!
When exporting a report to HTML, the balance chart will be additionally saved.
Balance chart added to HTML report!
-General performance and graphics improvements.
--Attention: For correct filtering of this data, it is necessary that the indicator be set to a symbol with a loaded history of quotes (at least for a month)
-Added a subsection to the "Time" block - Lots by day / week / month, displaying the profitability of such data.
-Changing the color scheme of the "Time" section for a more understandable display of information;
-Updating EAPADPRO, according to the new rules for using the MQL5 Market;
- Added parameter FilterOnlyif2orMore - Take into account and form the list of comments / magic in filters only if there are 2 or more identical deals in the comment / magic.
Previously, we did not take into account the comment / magic of only 1 deal in the filtering (Filters tab),
since some advisors use the comment / magic field as a unique ticket number!
In order not to overload the filter system,
we have not included such single trades for filters.
- Added all deals of one comment with the prefixes [sl] and [tp] to the filtering mode by comments
- Added "Export to CSV" button - exports text data to Excel - CSV format!
For some needs and requests, we made a report output in CSV format - this format is needed to form your own criteria in Excel tables.
This mode is not as pretty as the HTML report, but it is suitable for generating your own reports from the data!
- Added restriction on the number of filtered items to the filter tab.
- Sorted in Symbols / Magics / Comments from highest to lowest.
Also filter names by Symbol / Magic / Comment are sorted from highest to lowest.
To filter deposits / withdrawals by time, use FilterDepositByTime = true;
Attention! It is not recommended to enable filtering of deposits / withdrawals because it may affect the calculated data and statistics output.
- Added lots to the TIME table (Time report), when you hover over the data columns, the amount of lots is shown in the tips!
true = Overwrite HTML file on export.
false = Old version, adds a unique report number to the end of the file name.
--Fixed error in displaying current open deals when using the CustomDate parameter
- When scanning the history, the indicator will automatically add currency pairs that are not in the "market watch", but are in the "Account history".
Attention: For the indicators to work correctly, you must add all currency pairs (Symbols) to the "market watch."
- Added LABEL that data is being updated and needs to wait.
- Calculation of Maximal DrawDown and Recovery Factor updated
Now Open Trades and History Trades are different tables.
For ease of import into Excel
--When saving the report in HTML, images are also saved for easy upload to different sites.
Attention! Carefully check the date request format: yyyy.mm.dd-yyyy.mm.dd, for example: 2018.05.25-2018.12.25
1. Added variable AccountHolderName = Print the name of the account holder in HTML!
2. In MT5: Added scrolling tables using the mouse wheel.
(Unfortunately, in MT4 there is no function of scrolling with the mouse wheel!)
3. A line has been added to the Current open positions tab with a total statistics of all open positions.
4. Fixed error updating the list of open positions. Data is recalculated when changing the list of open positions.
5. Max and Min balance, the algorithm is updated! The indicator starts to count from the next minute bar after opening a position.
6. In the statistics of open positions added time retention of current open positions!
7. Added unit selection (deposit currency, points) in Column_Max and Column_Min columns.
8. When you create an HTML report, the selected filters will be added to the end of the report!