OsMa Expert Advisor

I need help in coding an OsMA EA.

The EA would be based on the 4 hour and 30 minute OsMA indicator.

For a buy execution, the 4 hour OsMA would need to be above zero and the 30 minute OsMA needs to be crossing over zero. Take Profit is 14 pips with no stop loss.

For a sell execution, the 4 hour OsMA would need to be below zero and the 30 minute OsMA needs to be crossing under zero. Take Profit is 14 pips with no stop loss.

Only one trade at a time.

**I am not a coder, but have attempted to write this EA in the various EA builder websites without success. The biggest obstacle that I have run into is the 30 minute cross over (the ea building websites have not given the "cross over" condition, only the "greater than or less than" conditions.

Thank you for any help!

TB

taylorbrown7096:

I need help in coding an OsMA EA.

The EA would be based on the 4 hour and 30 minute OsMA indicator.

For a buy execution, the 4 hour OsMA would need to be above zero and the 30 minute OsMA needs to be crossing over zero. Take Profit is 14 pips with no stop loss.

For a sell execution, the 4 hour OsMA would need to be below zero and the 30 minute OsMA needs to be crossing under zero. Take Profit is 14 pips with no stop loss.

Only one trade at a time.

**I am not a coder, but have attempted to write this EA in the various EA builder websites without success. The biggest obstacle that I have run into is the 30 minute cross over (the ea building websites have not given the "cross over" condition, only the "greater than or less than" conditions.

Thank you for any help!

TB

See the job section for this kind of request.
Reason: