Whats up everyone - new guy saying whats up

Hello Forex-TSD my name is michael and im looking to jump in to the forex industry. Right now i have a demo account on fxcm. Send a few pointers and maybe tell me what I should be looking at daily. Also a few good tutorials online maybe. Thanks everyone and happy trading.

read ...........read...............read.............and read some more..................it IS possible to make a healthly living from trading forex,so thats your only positive .............stay clear of anyone wanting money for something,its all out there for free if you take the time and effort to look for it,usually its all crap anyway........even the free stuff, dont be fooled by anything ,treat it all as a scam cos it usually is,theres plenty of free great advice thats out ther.......as i say you gotta put in the effort,i remember reading a post somwhere when i first started that it takes 4 years to become a doctor lawyer so if your looking to at LEAST make what there making well you should at least be prepard to put in the same amount of time in learning....................forget all this ea stuff (owwww i can here them jumpin on me allready,everybody after a quick buck)learn to trade first, i wish you well in your trading future...............good luck

I agree

I agrree with the Pip Hunter.

This is what I personally call Forex Investing vs Forex Trading.

Simple: Investing is usually long term, smaller but constant growth

So read his post again and do just that.

Reason: