Ultimate Alert Indicator

Hi..I had tis idea when i've noticed that most of the people here ask for alert for some indicator specialy if they are manual traders like me so though i'm not a programmer i'd like to ask the programmers here to help me develpe tis aler indcator if it can be done.

well..we need to have a window with scroll arrow like the one on the MA's for instance that you choose from it simle or weighted..etc, insted this scroll arrow will contain all the indicators that people needs alert for lets start with standard ones if it's possible like RSI,Stochastic,williams, MACD, MA's..etc

Now in the second window check boxes for choosing wither it's a cross like the MA's or MACD that you need to have an alert for or is it a level like alerting when RSI is over 70 or under 30 and the same for other indicators with the same nature also some people needs both like alert me when the MACD is crossed with the signal line and over 0.002 as an example so whom ever want to have both can check both boxes, and if you want to be alerted only on crosses like MA's just chekc the cross box and the third box is if prices exceeded the MA or the upper or lower bollinger bands or some MA(just thought of it now ) and plese if somebody have any other ideas feel free to share it so at the end we can come up with an alerting system for all the indicators that we know of at least the standard ones fir now.

So how about it you coders gurus out there

It has been done and is somewhere in the forum, youi just have to look

increase ..thanks for your post but i don't think so i've done alot of search but there is no such thing all there is alarm indicators for separate indicators but it's not the way i have in my mind or previous post

cementman:
increase ..thanks for your post but i don't think so i've done alot of search but there is no such thing all there is alarm indicators for separate indicators but it's not the way i have in my mind or previous post

Sorry I cannot be more helpful, but it is there, it gives multiple choices on all types, try something like xpma satl (thats not it but I have seen one like it that does all you want)

thanks anyway..i'll have another look

I am very interested in the idea if you find it please let me know I am looking as well

MiniMe..thanks for posting but i haven't find it nay where..so istarted learning MQL but don't hold your breath caz i don't think it's gonna be easy..any way now i have another idea about weekly and monthly camarilla lines..do you have any ideas.

I posted your request here

if anyone can do this code this its codecuru

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173060/page34

see the link, i hope he has time to do it

Thanks again MiniMe..now lets wait nad pray that he see it and reply b4 i become an expert in MQL..anyway he's a nice guy nad helped alot in this forum and other forums also..lets see

Reason: