Change lot size of Signal provider

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to configure the lot size increase of the trades that I have subscribed from my signal provider. Is this something doable in MT4?

Thanks,

Lokesh K 

Maybe you can use other EA to open order when your signal trade.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Metatrader 4 Signal Lot Size not copied?

Sergey Golubev, 2013.08.14 07:40

And there is some changes related to lot size/volume made in one of the build of Metatrader:

===========

Signals: Changed the algorithm for calculation of the copied deal's volume in case a Signal Source and a Subscriber have different leverages:

Current algorithm: A deal volume is changed in direct ratio to the correlation of a Signal Source's leverage with a Subscriber's one. It means that if a Signal Source having a leverage of 1:100 opens a deal of 1 lot, a Subscriber having a leverage of 1:500 will open a deal of 5 lots in case of 100% copying and a deposit matching by size and currency. A subscriber having a leverage of 1:10 will open a deal of 0.1 lots in similar conditions.

New algorithm: If subscriber's leverage exceeds the one of the Signal Source, it does not affect a volume of a copied deal. Otherwise, the deal volume is changed in direct ratio to the correlation of a Signal Source's leverage with a Subscriber's one. 
It means that if a Signal Source having a leverage of 1:100 opens a deal of 1 lot, a Subscriber having a leverage of 1:500 will open a deal of 1 lot in case of 100% copying and a deposit matching by size and currency. A subscriber having a leverage of 1:10 will open a deal of 0.1 lots in similar conditions

again: Signals service - lot calcuation

Sergey Golubev, 2014.02.13 15:05

I did not calculate any lot size sorry ... but just some posts which may help i hope :

and this link with the examples

and lot size is also related to the accounts (standard, or mini, or whatever brokers are naming them)

And the main page for subscribers to understand about which lot size they will have when subscribe - this one https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/signal_subscriber  

Different Standard Lot Size between subscriber broker and signal broker

Alain Verleyen, 2014.02.15 10:18

About rounding of ratio, please read the Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service point 15. How the lot size itself is rounded I am not sure, in your example (10% applied to 0.20 lot) it seems you are right. Can you provide more details ?

Can you change the ratio in which a signal is subscribed to?

Alain Verleyen, 2014.02.04 13:31

You have only 2 ways to act on the calculated ratio :

• Increase "% of deposit used" in Signals settings.
  • Add more capital to your account.

is there an option for the copy signal tool works with custom slippage ?
Reason: