I need help to put a simple alert on this indicator

Hello friends, i'm an old trader, but new to coding, i think i'll need a whole year to learn this, so i need help from a coder, 

i need a sound alert, every time this blue line, in this indicator, goes <, a specified value, that i can put on settings, and also if

goes > that a specific value, like every time the blue line goes to + 100, or -100, the i should get a sound alert.

So if blue line goes < + and - x value, i get an alert

Thanks everyone 

Files:

Hi my friend !!

Open job freelancer

Francesco123:

Hello friends, i'm an old trader, but new to coding, i think i'll need a whole year to learn this, so i need help from a coder, 

i need a sound alert, every time this blue line, in this indicator, goes <, a specified value, that i can put on settings, and also if

goes > that a specific value, like every time the blue line goes to + 100, or -100, the i should get a sound alert.

So if blue line goes < + and - x value, i get an alert

Thanks everyone 

Hi

Hello and hope everyone is doing great. Can someone kindly, help me put an alert on this indicator
Files:

9065303:
Hello and hope everyone is doing great. Can someone kindly, help me put an alert on this indicator

Go here: https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The EA required is based on RSI oscillator. Buy and sell when it reaches certain level in specified RSI. Details shall be furnished during discussion forum for specific and how it filters the entry. Hi, I will send you the source code after you have accepted the job.

Francesco123: so i need help from a coder, … i get an alert
9065303:help me put an alert …
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. Beg at
  3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.
Reason: