Open position from mobile and manage with EA

Hi all,

why if I open trade from mobile the EA soesn't run while if I open trade from MT4 desktop the EA work correctly?

EA has been developed to manage position opened manually.

Thanks for cooperation,

tradingest 

you must run EA on PC or VPS, then you can trade from mobile.

Nguyen Nga:
you must run EA on PC or VPS, then you can trade from mobile.

I try but doesn't work.  

tradingest:

It's no different if you open it from mobile or from the terminal, except when the ea handles magic number, or specific ticket numbers.

Maybe you can post some of the code that is responsible for detecting these orders.

Marco vd Heijden:

It's no different if you open it from mobile or from the terminal, except when the ea handles magic number, or specific ticket numbers.

Maybe you can post some of the code that is responsible for detecting these orders.

I managed to solve.

Thanks 

tradingest #:

I managed to solve.

Thanks 

Hi, I would like to know how I can make the EA manage the trades I place from my phone.
Thanks un Advance.

Jhonny Franco # I would like to know how I can make the EA manage the trades I place

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

Reason: