Indicators: Volume Profile + Range v6.0 - page 4

Massimo Petranzan:

Thank you for this great indicator.

Is it possible to display separately the Bid and Ask volumes or the difference between them.

Thank you.

I do not think so, 
dos MT4 / MT5 give us Bid and ASk Volume data, 
unless if one takes a drop in tick to represent sell and a move up to represent a buy 

iBarShift and iTime issues resolved. you can download the updated code on this link. it is compiling and working fine.   

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/28523
Volume Profile + Range v6.0 - indicator for MetaTrader 5 (Fixed iBarShift Issue)
Volume Profile + Range v6.0 - indicator for MetaTrader 5 (Fixed iBarShift Issue)
  • www.mql5.com
Volume Profile + Range v6.0 (former TPO). Distribution of deals by price levels at a given time interval. Displayed as a histogram. The width of the histogram at the level means the number of transactions carried out on it. If a broker provides data on a real volume, the indicator is able to display distribution on it as well. Key features...

Jefferson Metha:

I do not think so, 
dos MT4 / MT5 give us Bid and ASk Volume data, 
unless if one takes a drop in tick to represent sell and a move up to represent a buy 

Thank you.

I downloaded the indicator, but I cannot see the indicator in the indicator list. Can you explain me the installation procedure? 

Lex4422:
I downloaded the indicator, but I cannot see the indicator in the indicator list. Can you explain me the installation procedure? 

Please use the latest version from VP - info/download https://gitlab.com/fxcoder-mql/vp

(link to an install site -en- is there also - you have to compile the VP.mq4 or VP.mq5 file)

FXcoder MQL Scripts / VP
FXcoder MQL Scripts / VP
  • gitlab.com
Индикатор VP (Volume Profile). Распределение сделок по ценовым уровням на заданном временном участке.

good day 
on the Range Vp indicator I have these two lines pointed by the Blackdrawn Arrow 

Please what do they Represent 

Attached is my Settings 
Files:

Hi,

First I want to say thank you very much for this indicator. The only question / request I have is how would I add horizontal lines to identify the Volume Point of Control (VPOC), Value Area High (VAH) and Value Area Low (VAL) given a 70% distribution?

Ultimately, I am actually interested in seeing only the VPOC, VAH and VAL horizontal lines as you can see in the TOS screen-print.

Regards,

Aabh

MT5:

Volume Profile

TOS:

TOS

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Object Types - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Aabh Shah:

Hi,

First I want to say thank you very much for this indicator. The only question / request I have is how would I add horizontal lines to identify the Volume Point of Control (VPOC), Value Area High (VAH) and Value Area Low (VAL) given a 70% distribution?

Ultimately, I am actually interested in seeing only the VPOC, VAH and VAL horizontal lines as you can see in the TOS screen-print.

Regards,

Aabh

MT5:

TOS:

Just Change POC colour in Settings

kindly, I am a beginner in programming. I wanted to understand the last number, indicated by the arrows,(photo attached) what is it for?. Thank you if I can I would like to start a course, (mql5 programming) can you tell me some. Thank you
How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4
How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4
  • www.mql5.com
"Freelance" is the largest freelance service for ordering MQL4/MQL5 trading robots and technical indicators. Hundreds of professional developers are ready to develop a custom trading application for the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal.
Files:
mql5_two.jpg  191 kb

Jefferson Metha:

Just Change POC colour in Settings

Hi,

Do you mean change one of the Input variables? Which one?

Input1

Inout2

If you mean change a line in the code would you know which line specifically?

Regards,

Aabh

Reason: