Indicators: Volume Profile + Range v6.0 - page 3

Thank you O.Polyakov.  ^^

Thank You Sir, That is a Robin Hood job delivered in our hands. Best wishes for such gift

Can someone explain how to delete the Ibarshift and Itime functions completely. I have no coding experience at all. Thank you.

Hello, i am new to forex and i dont understand all the setting for the indicator. please could you show your setting so i can use them. 

thanks

how can i correct it? it doesnt compile

Several people have asked for an MT4 version for this indicator. I made a request in a forum (from another website), and one very kind person was willing to do it, and now I am sharing it with you.

Legal Disclaimer: I assume no responsibility for any losses you might incur using this indicator. Use at your own risk. 

Files:
VP-Range-v6.mq4  42 kb

cvdestyfx:

Several people have asked for an MT4 version for this indicator. I made a request in a forum (from another website), and one very kind person was willing to do it, and now I am sharing it with you.

Legal Disclaimer: I assume no responsibility for any losses you might incur using this indicator. Use at your own risk. 

None of my business, but one correction : the mt4 version was there first. Then it was made to mt5 version

Hence , if you were told that it was converted for you, disregard what you have been told : you simply have been given something that existed long time ago (from the forex-tsd times all the way back to 2008, 2009 - not going to post links but google search will provide you a reliable results for the years when the mt4 version was made and posted and made public).

I hope you do not misunderstand this post : the intention is not to lessen your effort of posting the indicator here, but the clarify that somebody (probably) has "misinformed" you that she/he made a conversion

Добрый день!

Скачал индикатор, загркзил в терминал как написано в инстркуции, но индикатор в терминале не появился. Что я должен сделать? Заранее спасибо.

StoVo:

Good afternoon!

I downloaded the indicator, downloaded it to the terminal as it is written in the instructions, but the indicator did not appear in the terminal. What should I do? Thanks in advance.

first I take it you on MT5. 
did you fix the iBarShift issue. 

did you refresh the MT5 navigator thingies. 
right click an Indicators press refresh and the thingies will refresh. 

The thingies I mean Scripts, EAs, and Indicators, etc

Thank you for this great indicator.

Is it possible to display separately the Bid and Ask volumes or the difference between them.

Thank you.

Reason: