Volume help me

kindly, I am a beginner in programming. I wanted to understand the last number, shown by yellow color. What is it for?. Thank you if I can I would like to start a course, (mql5 programming) can you tell me some. Thank you

double volume=0.0;
   if(   StringCompare(_Symbol, "USTEC")==0 ||
         StringCompare(_Symbol, "US500")==0 ||
         StringCompare(_Symbol, "US30")==0     )                                                                                                                                                       
   {                                                                                                                                                                       

volume=NormalizeDouble((getProfit()/((customAtr *100)*(0.01/SymbolInfoDouble("EURUSD", SYMBOL_BID)))), 1);
   }
   else if(StringCompare(_Symbol, "US2000")==0)
   {
      volume=NormalizeDouble((getProfit()/((customAtr *100)*(0.01/SymbolInfoDouble("EURUSD", SYMBOL_BID)))), 1);
   }
   else if(StringCompare(_Symbol, "JP225")==0)
   {
     volume=NormalizeDouble((getProfit()/((customAtr *100)*(0.01/SymbolInfoDouble("EURJPY", SYMBOL_BID)))), 1);
   }
   else if(StringCompare(_Symbol, "AUS200")==0)
   {
      volume=NormalizeDouble((getProfit()/((customAtr *100)*(0.01/SymbolInfoDouble("EURAUD", SYMBOL_BID)))), 0);
   }
   else if(StringCompare(_Symbol, "XAUUSD")==0)
   {
      volume=NormalizeDouble((getProfit()/((customAtr *10000)*(0.01/SymbolInfoDouble("EURUSD", SYMBOL_BID)))), 2);
   }

Can someone help me ? Thank you

thejokerone:
Can someone help me ? Thank you

Please check

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/convert/normalizedouble

The yellow numbers indicate the  accuracy format, i.e. the number of digits after point.

Matthias

Documentation on MQL5: Conversion Functions / NormalizeDouble
Documentation on MQL5: Conversion Functions / NormalizeDouble
  • www.mql5.com
NormalizeDouble - Conversion Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Dr Matthias Hammelsbeck:

Please check

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/convert/normalizedouble

The yellow numbers indicate the  accuracy format, i.e. the number of digits after point.

Matthias

Thank You very much.

Good evening

Reason: