Indicators: Volume Profile + Range v6.0 - page 2

Inserisci il tuo messaggio qui. Guarda come chiamare un determinato utente, inserire un'immagine o un codice

MAY I HAVE TO HAVE THIS EQUAL INDICATOR FOR MT4? THANK YOU SO MUCH

Thank you Olexiy Polyakov for offering this wonderful indicator free of charge. It is better than all the paid versions. Please how do we get tick data for mt5 and make this awesome indicator to calculate with tick data.

Please, kindly add quaterly and yearly parameters to it for longer term analysis and trading. Thank you!

Thank you for this great indicator free of charge may god bless you !!!

Hello, how can this indicator be used in actual combat? Can you talk about strategy?

Thanks for sharing, your indicators look great! However, could you please just fix the few compilation errors which they throw? Many thanks!

Hello,

Thank you for this indicator.

Having issues installing and it looks like there's some errors when compiling. 

I discovered Ninja Trader Volume Profile and Trading view Volume Profile is better for scalping because they use tick data, how do I make the v6 and v6 range mt5 use tick data instead of 1 minute data. If it is possible to use tick, then it will work like the ones I mentioned above.

Thanks!!!

'iTime' - ambiguous call to overloaded function with the same parameters VP-v6.mq5 964 10

can anybody help me , the coment about miTime does not work 

Miguel Angel Zapata:
'iTime' - ambiguous call to overloaded function with the same parameters VP-v6.mq5 964 10

can anybody help me , the coment about miTime does not work 

when the indicator was created, the iTime and iBarShift functions were not native to mql5, so these functions were created by the developer within the indicator, to correct simply delete them (the functions are: int iBarShift (etc ...) and datetime iTime ( etc...........)
Regards,

)

)
Reason: