Sell Your Code - page 6

PCWalker:

Dear Programmers, and Sellers.

It seems that not many programmers are making money from their EAs.

I would suggest that everyone who are selling their EA on the market, instead of selling the EA. You would be much more profitable to sell the code, and half the price.

That way, you will make much more money.

and If the EA is successful, then it will be profitable in any case.

Thank you for your kindness and generosity of  understanding the reasons to embrace the progress of our community.

Ever stupid post or question I saw here. A strategy is just not a code its months experiments and a traders who faced many difficult stages then ideas comes in their minds and they put's in shape of code and then again they puts their EA's on real accounts and again waiting and seeing results are too difficult and in final stage when they judge their strategy can work is just not a week or days work.

Their many developers who every day writes codes and hanging for sell even they don't know how many bugs inside EA.   But I'm saying about peoples who really struggled well.. History makes futures. 

You can buy a car but you can never win if your not expert driver ....

Deevog:

Ever stupid post or question I saw here. A strategy is just not a code its months experiments and a traders who faced many difficult stages then ideas comes in their minds and they put's in shape of code and then again they puts their EA's on real accounts and again waiting and seeing results are too difficult and in final stage when they judge their strategy can work is just not a week or days work.

Their many developers who every day writes codes and hanging for sell even they don't know how many bugs inside EA.   But I'm saying about peoples who really struggled well.. History makes futures. 

You can buy a car but you can never win if your not expert driver ....

Dear Deevog, Do you know how much time MSc, and PhD are given to come up with a strategy for a hedge fund? And after that time, iF there are no results, then they are out of the job.

The Answer is Two, Max Three months - if you want to get some real advise instead of making claims of my stupid posts, read over here :

http://www.markjoshi.com/downloads/advice.pdf 

PCWalker:

Dear Deevog, Do you know how much time MSc, and PhD are given to come up with a strategy for a hedge fund? And after that time, iF there are no results, then they are out of the job.

The Answer is Two, Max Three months - if you want to get some real advise instead of making claims of my stupid posts, read over here :

http://www.markjoshi.com/downloads/advice.pdf 

No one advice can make you successful in forex its a individual system. Real time you need decision I got 10 peoples on my skype you really successful from years but you can never find that peoples in forums and other places because they found their own ways to earn. I never asked from them their strategy because it will be stupid questions to ask from them as their strategy as their weapon. When a strategy can earn it will be like ATM no one likes to sell or tell.

But what is secret in Forex

Trade Volume

You can earn only 5 to 10% against your capital as monthly and as annual you can hit 100% or more there no way to turn 1000 to 10,000 in a short time because you must need to use very control volume of trade size.

You cuts/losses should not be vary, for example you mostly seeing 100 floating loss and usually close on 10 to 20 profit it means you will be in loss always. So there must be a balance in your  losses and profits then you can move forward.

You working against market and market is too big against your any capital even one flash can kill your year success so you must need set protections and best shape is SL. No one broker on our side they are best partners of LP's (Liquidity Providers)  always keep in your mind.

Indeed money not involve in selling products for few days or months your success or any traders success as professional involve in your plans and strategies which runs life time. 

But we learns from history and your everyday experience creates your history for your bright future.

Deevog:

No one advice can make you successful in forex its a individual system. Real time you need decision I got 10 peoples on my skype you really successful from years but you can never find that peoples in forums and other places because they found their own ways to earn. I never asked from them their strategy because it will be stupid questions to ask from them as their strategy as their weapon. When a strategy can earn it will be like ATM no one likes to sell or tell.

But what is secret in Forex

Trade Volume

You can earn only 5 to 10% against your capital as monthly and as annual you can hit 100% or more there no way to turn 1000 to 10,000 in a short time because you must need to use very control volume of trade size.

You cuts/losses should not be vary, for example you mostly seeing 100 floating loss and usually close on 10 to 20 profit it means you will be in loss always. So there must be a balance in your  losses and profits then you can move forward.

You working against market and market is too big against your any capital even one flash can kill your year success so you must need set protections and best shape is SL. No one broker on our side they are best partners of LP's (Liquidity Providers)  always keep in your mind.

Indeed money not involve in selling products for few days or months your success or any traders success as professional involve in your plans and strategies which runs life time. 

But we learns from history and your everyday experience creates your history for your bright future.

Thank you for your kind words. But all this is related to manual trading. If you have 10 friends on skype that are making a killing, and they don't want to share with you, well, I am happy for them, but if money is what makes them happy, then they are good skype friends :-) If you know what I mean, And ok if they have so good EA, then I guess teaching you will be a very bad for their money success, And they will loss a lot if the give you a little secret or two. I am your Forum Friend, you can go to my friends website, and make 15% a month, on the top of my profile page. The link is there.

PCWalker:
Thank you for your kind words. But all this is related to manual trading. If you have 10 friends on skype that are making a killing, and they don't want to share with you, well, I am happy for them, but if money is what makes them happy, then they are good skype friends :-) If you know what I mean, And ok if they have so good EA, then I guess teaching you will be a very bad for their money success, And they will loss a lot if the give you a little secret or two. I am your Forum Friend, you can go to my friends website, and make 15% a month, on the top of my profile page. The link is there.

Why you looking to others when capital is yours losses is yours and profits are yours  so your 1 man show you must need to create discipline for your trading.

for example  if put 1000 in live account I think your ready to see 40 to 50% DD   why because it's a small funds for you 

But if you put 50k in your live account are your ready to see 50% DD  I think not  and what will you do when you have 50k funds will be more alert and you will use trade size more wisely

same if you use .01 for your 1000 funds  market can not vanish you easily this will be your first success.

Big players never checks indicators they always keeps eyes on GOVT policies and then they plans.

Just use your mind

Any strategy is result of Manual Trading dear

Just use your mind 

Any strategy is result of Manual Trading dear

Here is an example of code that is not from Manual Trading, :

(((iADX(NULL, x, pADX_1, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MAIN, 1) > (High[6] + (pConsty_3 - iCustom(NULL, x+1, "QQE", pQQE_SIGNAL_4, pQQE_SIGNAL_5, pQQE_SIGNAL_6, 1, 1)))) || ((iADX(NULL, x-2, pADX_DIMINUS_7, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MINUSDI, 2) > iADX(NULL, xlimit, pADX_8, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MAIN, 2)) && (iADX(NULL, xlimit, pADX_DIMINUS_7, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MINUSDI, 1) < iADX(NULL, x-xlimit, pADX_8, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MAIN, 1)))) || ((iADX(NULL, x-2, pADX_9, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MAIN, 2) > iCCI(NULL, x-2x, pCCI_10, PRICE_TYPICAL, 2)) && (iADX(NULL, x, pADX_9, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MAIN, 1) < iCCI(NULL, x, pCCI_10, PRICE_TYPICAL, 1)))); 

And by the way, This code is not created by a human, it is created by Machine Learning. (Zorro-Trader.com)... Which is on unusual timeframe. 

TipMyPip:

Dear Programmers, and Sellers.

It seems that not many programmers are making money from their EAs.

I would suggest that everyone who are selling their EA on the market, instead of selling the EA. You would be much more profitable to sell the code, and half the price.

That way, you will make much more money.

and If the EA is successful, then it will be profitable in any case.

Thank you for your kindness and generosity of  understanding the reasons to embrace the progress of our community.

tell us how much have you made selling your code..?? Are you a multi-Millionaire now ??

Omega J Msigwa:

tell us how much have you made selling your code..?? Are you a multi-Millionaire now ??

you just replied to a 4 year old thread

I wouldn't hold out for a reply from the originators   

and nobody has sold their code  :-)

Reason: