Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 33

umm one said they used broker alp and subscribed the real one and get 15 min delay in signal, really?

how could be this things possible, i mean if we fill the 0.5 spread slippage max, i think if the signal price and the copier price is above 0.5 difference and it wont open

or maybe i am wrong about deviation/slippage meaning?

thanks anna

pauren:

umm one said they used broker alp and subscribed the real one and get 15 min delay in signal, really?

how could be this things possible, i mean if we fill the 0.5 spread slippage max, i think if the signal price and the copier price is above 0.5 difference and it wont open

or maybe i am wrong about deviation/slippage meaning?

thanks anna

The delay part is not correct, once you copy a signal the execution in your account is instant.

The deviation/slippage part is right, if you put a very small setting (like 0.5) you may miss some trades.

someone tried to subscribed to him, and what i see is his account is growing 5 percent but the subscriber fund is get drained although only 0.6 percent, but i think there is a difference while his acc is growing while the subscribers funds is get drained

the signal provider is not respond to private message or the reviews

his server is bizsolutions-live, what broker is that, i search in google and not found any result

where is the problem, is it from his server or from alpari server, because in slippage tab alpari get no slippage

and i just learned how to subscribing to signal now, i have tried subscribing in demo account,

the subscriber has reviewed and commented that his signal is got delay 15 min and i asked him, and he told me he is using alpari, he got 3 subscriber, all is lose i think because of delay

i see that from the draining subscribers funds

umm, i need some help if u can help this thing anna, i want to subscribe his signal but when i see the subscribers funds get drained, i got worried, his technique is not scalping, his average holding is only 5 hours and trades per week only 6

i started to think of trade manually from his open position signal, if thats the last choice

well i think your signal is good too, small dd, good growth

pauren:

someone tried to subscribed to him, and what i see is his account is growing 5 percent but the subscriber fund is get drained although only 0.6 percent, but i think there is a difference while his acc is growing while the subscribers funds is get drained

the signal provider is not respond to private message or the reviews

his server is bizsolutions-live, what broker is that, i search in google and not found any result

where is the problem, is it from his server or from alpari server, because in slippage tab alpari get no slippage

and i just learned how to subscribing to signal now, i have tried subscribing in demo account,

the subscriber has reviewed and commented that his signal is got delay 15 min and i asked him, and he told me he is using alpari, he got 3 subscriber, all is lose i think because of delay

i see that from the draining subscribers funds

umm, i need some help if u can help this thing anna, i want to subscribe his signal but when i see the subscribers funds get drained, i got worried, his technique is not scalping, his average holding is only 5 hours and trades per week only 6

i started to think of trade manually from his open position signal, if thats the last choice

well i think your signal is good too, small dd, good growth

When the broker is uknown and the signal provider doesn't respond to messages or reviews you should think twice before continue.

Umm, 
1. i want to know if i open 3 account in 1 broker, each get subscribed to different signal, we can only login to 1 account thats what i know, the question, are 3 account online at the same time copying the copy trade, or only just the account we login to (1 account)
2. If i use vps, can i control my position from home, like close earlier, see position, see if everything is going as we want like the lot size, if there is lot 10x average used lot, we can close directly, sometimes there is error like this if a signal provider has speculated in position, and not want to follow and close directly, 
3. i think its not like world cup match, we get kicked out if we lose, so sometimes i prefer constant growth with a lot of losing one, it shows balance, survive in worst and every condition, or maybe im wrong >.<, although alot of lose, still the max dd is better below 10%, i think winning streak too much can lead to losing streak too(z factor), or maybe im wrong >.<, im new so i dont know much, im afraid everything will get near golden ratio(61,8%), so high win streak is dangerous,
Its different if we use sl+ like u  i think, its safe and u have diversed your pair too,
4. btw have u backtested ur strategy 10 year behind?
Thx anna, wish u best luck

I need a broker 

Hi there
I’m considering to subscribe signals. Have few questions not sure if any one with experience can shed some lights here. 

1. How to know the minimum balance requirement and leverage criteria of specific signals? Most of the signals overview didn’t mention. 

2. If I want to adjust the lot size against to what the signal provided ie signal is 0.10 I want 0.30. Is there any way to do so?

3. If I’m using one MT4 account, how to segregate the balance allocate to different signals if I have multiple signals or even with some EA running?

pauren:
Umm, 
1. i want to know if i open 3 account in 1 broker, each get subscribed to different signal, we can only login to 1 account thats what i know, the question, are 3 account online at the same time copying the copy trade, or only just the account we login to (1 account)
2. If i use vps, can i control my position from home, like close earlier, see position, see if everything is going as we want like the lot size, if there is lot 10x average used lot, we can close directly, sometimes there is error like this if a signal provider has speculated in position, and not want to follow and close directly, 
3. i think its not like world cup match, we get kicked out if we lose, so sometimes i prefer constant growth with a lot of losing one, it shows balance, survive in worst and every condition, or maybe im wrong >.<, although alot of lose, still the max dd is better below 10%, i think winning streak too much can lead to losing streak too(z factor), or maybe im wrong >.<, im new so i dont know much, im afraid everything will get near golden ratio(61,8%), so high win streak is dangerous,
Its different if we use sl+ like u  i think, its safe and u have diversed your pair too,
4. btw have u backtested ur strategy 10 year behind?
Thx anna, wish u best luck

1. If you want to copy locally (in your computer) you will only copy the logged in account. If you use VPS (one per account) you will copy all signals perfectly.

2. If you use VPS and close some positions locally, they will be re-opened again in the VPS environment, since the copying system will try to synchronize with the signal again.

3. I didn't get the question, if there is one.

4. Personal question, I will answer it in private message.

nomasonto7812:
I need a broker 

The easiest thing to find.

chichihang:
Hi there
I’m considering to subscribe signals. Have few questions not sure if any one with experience can shed some lights here. 

1. How to know the minimum balance requirement and leverage criteria of specific signals? Most of the signals overview didn’t mention. 

2. If I want to adjust the lot size against to what the signal provided ie signal is 0.10 I want 0.30. Is there any way to do so?

3. If I’m using one MT4 account, how to segregate the balance allocate to different signals if I have multiple signals or even with some EA running?

I (and Sergey) have answered you in another thread.

Don't double post please.

Reason: