Discussion of article "How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting" - page 2

Looks amazing, can't wait same thing for MT5. 10$/month is great deal.

Just don't quite get about EA parameter change - I cannot change them directly on virtual host, and must again launch my terminal on local pc, update parameters, and synchronize? So, if I want to update them from different pc - its not simple, and I must completely recreate same chart and EA setup, plus activate another EA license, set new EA parameters, and only then synchronize? On VPS this was much simpler, I can login to VPS from any computer using Remote desktop and change whatever I want.

Also, there definitely should be option "close all deals and stop trading" for virtual host. I am not sure that "autotrade constantly enabled" is ok.

looks very interesting, but what is not clear to me is the virtual terminal subscription per trading account or per mql5 account?

for example if I have one mql5 account with 5 different trading account subscribed to a signal service, and I want to do a 1month subscription of $10 for the virtual terminal. will I end up paying 50$ total for the 5 different trading accounts or I pay $10 for the mql5 account and add my 5 trading accounts under it.

I guess the question I am asking is how many instances of mt4 trading accounts can be used with one virtual terminal subscription.

pipbank:

looks very interesting, but what is not clear to me is the virtual terminal subscription per trading account or per mql5 account?

for example if I have one mql5 account with 5 different trading account subscribed to a signal service, and I want to do a 1month subscription of $10 for the virtual terminal. will I end up paying 50$ total for the 5 different trading accounts or I pay $10 for the mql5 account and add my 5 trading accounts under it.

I guess the question I am asking is how many instances of mt4 trading accounts can be used with one virtual terminal subscription.

$10 by trading account.

It seems that it will not work with my EAs, which use DLL's, is this correct?

If so, I guess it does not have Administrator privileges.

Can anyone confirm? Is this service planning to expand to full Admin priviledge VPS service? Would be a profitable venture for Metaquotes. Otherwise are limited to EAs that do not use DLL to copy-protect themselves...

scalper_bob:

It seems that it will not work with my EAs, which use DLL's, is this correct?

If so, I guess it does not have Administrator privileges.

Can anyone confirm? Is this service planning to expand to full Admin priviledge VPS service? Would be a profitable venture for Metaquotes. Otherwise are limited to EAs that do not use DLL to copy-protect themselves...

Did you read the article ?

The free minutes went by really quick.  We need to evaluate this new product for at least a month...not 5 minutes.

angevoyageur:
Did you read the article ?
yes, hence the question.

scalper_bob:
yes, hence the question.
You can't use DLL and you never can. It has nothing to do with admin privileges.

Hallo , i am trying these hosting and it work fine,  the protokoll tells a very small history data for M15,  2 month was loading from the trade server.

Better the synchronisation  loads the history from the chart until 500000 bars. Is there a posibility to do that manually?

When a EA ist trading 1 month,  are there bars of 3 month after a new synchronise or ist there a new load with 2 month and the older bars was scratched?

I believe, many EA's are not working so as on a normal VPS with a longer history and I'm not able to build it in this case.

vivatrader:

Hallo , i am trying these hosting and it work fine,  the protokoll tells a very small history data for M15,  2 month was loading from the trade server.

Better the synchronisation  loads the history from the chart until 500000 bars. Is there a posibility to do that manually?

When a EA ist trading 1 month,  are there bars of 3 month after a new synchronise or ist there a new load with 2 month and the older bars was scratched?

I believe, many EA's are not working so as on a normal VPS with a longer history and I'm not able to build it in this case.

See the script provided here.
Reason: