Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 31

Subscription will be enabled when trading starts

What does it mean?

Willliam Heung:

Subscription will be enabled when trading starts

What does it mean?

Your signal is enabled for subscriptions.

Is it possible to subscribe to 2 signals and allocate certain % of the deposit to each signal? 

ad66091:
Is it possible to subscribe to 2 signals and allocate certain % of the deposit to each signal? 

Not with the same account, one signal per account only.

Jinsong Zhang:
should i keep terminal opening all of the time? i mean, if terminal exit, will deals be copy?

محمد احمد:

If you close your terminal you won't be able to copy your signal, unless you use a VPS.

i'm a newbie here..  how do I know that my signal provider is live and trading?

Could it be posible my signal to put to PAUSE without unsubcribe it and change another signal provider?

vodkalite:

i'm a newbie here..  how do I know that my signal provider is live and trading?

Could it be posible my signal to put to PAUSE without unsubcribe it and change another signal provider?

You can check your VPS journal (right click on VPS) for messages like: signal subscription "......" enabled.

You can Pause a signal (got to Signals page, click on: My Subscriptions on the left hand side of the page and then on your subscription click the settings wheel and Pause), but you can't have a second subscription to another signal with the same account.

Hello guys, can i use a demo Account from my broker to subscriber to a trader's signal ? my real broker does not have an account with mql5 community so i have to use a programme trade copier to copy the trades , thanks 

bimbola247:
Hello guys, can i use a demo Account from my broker to subscriber to a trader's signal ? my real broker does not have an account with mql5 community so i have to use a programme trade copier to copy the trades , thanks 

Yes, you can.

Your broker doesn't need an account with MQL5 community, in order for your to use the signals service, but you do.

Reason: