Discussion of article "Trading Signals in MetaTrader 5: A Better Alternative to PAMM Accounts!"

New article Trading Signals in MetaTrader 5: A Better Alternative to PAMM Accounts! is published:

We are pleased to announce that MetaTrader 5 now features Trading Signals, thus giving a powerful tool to investors and managers. While you are following the trades of a successful trader, the terminal will be automatically reproducing them in your account!

The MetaTrader 5 terminal is continuously evolving as new functions and options are added. And Trading Signals represent yet another important feature offered to traders. The standard function allowing to automatically copy trades of another trader is now available to all MetaTrader 5 users. This is a ready-made simpler solution for those who are used to investing in others or managing someone else's funds.

The use of the Trading Signals in MetaTrader 5 is made as simple as possible. In addition, the paperwork required to document relations between investor and manager is eliminated altogether and all risks are minimized. There are virtually no settings as such and signals from your signals supplier are handled automatically.

It takes only four simple steps to start using the MetaTrader 5 trading signals. These steps are described in the article "Trading Signals in MetaTrader 5: A Better Alternative to PAMM Accounts!"

Author: MetaQuotes

hi, i found  KolomboID1 Work1 in the forum but can't find it in terminal.

I would like to see an option for the signal subscriber to set their lot sizing to either "auto" or "manual".

A subscriber may wish to maintain more conservative (or aggressive) settings, rather than their balance dictating their lot sizing. 

BP33:

I would like to see an option for the signal subscriber to set their lot sizing to either "auto" or "manual".

A subscriber may wish to maintain more conservative (or aggressive) settings, rather than their balance dictating their lot sizing. 

I just want to ask if i can try the mql5.com trading signal on demo account before subscribing to the  signal.

Thanks

<Deleted>

Can I be able to get the demo before the actual

VibeStar Blackah:
Can I be able to get the demo before the actual

You can subscribe with a demo account and then move your signal subscription to a real account.

This move option is only available once a week, here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions

I want to star with 2k 

Hello everyone
I wanna know please, when you say "terminal must be on", is it on phone or on PC? Because i'm not really using metatrader on Pc, i'll use it to configure the subscription but i'm not bringing my pc with me all the time.
My phone howerver is always with me.
So if i shut my pc and my mt5 android is always on, will the copy still works? Thanks

Harimbola:
Hello everyone
I wanna know please, when you say "terminal must be on", is it on phone or on PC? Because i'm not really using metatrader on Pc, i'll use it to configure the subscription but i'm not bringing my pc with me all the time.
My phone howerver is always with me.
So if i shut my pc and my mt5 android is always on, will the copy still works? Thanks

Make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

Reason: