Task: implementation of daily analytics in MQL5 with online display - page 3

hrenfx:

TPL is aware of that. My point is different. There is a gallery of screenshots, so it is logical to supplement it with the TPL version.

What is the problem? Everything is in the hands of MQL.

the tpl is available from within MQL.

so ChartSaveTemplate + ChartScreenShot = SendFTP is elementary.

it's only a matter of service, how it all appears on the site, for quick search.

in general - Renat's idea is only 30% clear. didn't quite clarify the purpose.

No problems at all. I'm having a hard time perceiving it, apparently. I was talking about modifying an existing screenshot gallery.

hrenfx:
No problems at all. I'm having a hard time perceiving it, apparently. I was talking about modifying the already existing screenshot gallery.
there will be a problem of not having the necessary indicators on the receiver terminal, everything else is no problem.

Yes. Because what function does the gallery have now? I don't know ... They can't even be inserted into third-party forums - the third-party forums there have shut down bbCode and html for uploaders, and third-party screenshots can be deleted. But if they were returned to the terminal with the text, and then from the terminal to an external forum, it would be good. That is - the terminal as the connecting link (the main one).

And as for the analysts and forecasters (I do not know how to call them correctly) - I understand that one does not like the other.

For example, a serious analyst will never give a forecast and if he does it will always be like "or .... or". And his chart can be easily duplicated by attaching free indicators to his chart. And the analyst thinks the forecaster is a charlatan :)

And forecasters use blackboxes (like they invented something) and make money on this pseudo-analytics. Although, they are also popular ... The analysts and forecasters need to be separated by forum sections or something - they cannot coexist together.

What is a black box?

"black box"

I got that)) I mean, what does that imply...

Karlson:
I got it)) I mean, that implies...

Have you seen "what where when"? The music is... tra-ta-ta-ta-ta... and they take out the black box... :)

This means that users do not know and should not know what's inside. That means predictors usually (not always true) use black boxes and give out predictions. It can be their own software, something downloaded from the internet or just a MACD indicator... but we should not know how the forecaster makes forecasts or what he uses. It is his secret.

The analyst uses well-known theories and if the indicators are free. We can always see his chart on our charts. He also does technical analysis.

If examples - here is an example of predictionsProbabilistic support and resistance levels for the day's closing price and thisProbabilistic support and resistance levels for daily price extremes and this is in Englishhttp://www.fxtoday.co.uk/(if we are talking about free).

Examples of analytics - I don't even give examples as there are plenty of them everywhere (incl. brokers do it too).

Вероятностные уровни поддержки и сопротивления для цены закрытия дня. AlterTrader Research Ltd.
  • www.altertrader.com
В таблицах представлены уровни выше (или ниже) которых не закроется текущий день с соответствующей веротяностью. Расчет уровней выполнен по методу Probability Channel, который подробно описан в нашей статье Probability Channel: заданное превосходство

Do you plan to have a section on analytics and forecasts on the website?

For me personally, it will be more interesting than the signals section.

Reason: