MQL5 Cloud Network: Are You Still Calculating? - page 2

Thank you for sharing the information.

phi.nuts:

Since we are in trading business, maybe you've heard the term : Supply and Demand.

Maybe it's too much supply in agents and less demand for cloud.

how much commission is MQ taking from the supplier?

doshur:
how much commission is MQ taking from the supplier?
Read the FAQ : currently 10 %.
Questions Concerning Payment for Participation in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Questions Concerning Payment for Participation in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Questions concerning payment for participation in the MQL5 Cloud Network - distributed computing network

I have 2 computers available to the cloud....... they are not used a lot, perhaps because of my location.

I quite like the idea of having other computers available in case I need results quickly, and the costs are trivial compared to the costs of having additional computers and maintaining whatever may be necessary to have them available.

This is a great service.!!

david mackay:

I have 2 computers available to the cloud....... they are not used a lot, perhaps because of my location.

I quite like the idea of having other computers available in case I need results quickly, and the costs are trivial compared to the costs of having additional computers and maintaining whatever may be necessary to have them available.

This is a great service.!!

I agree on the location part, I think that has something to do with it.  The central server that sends the jobs out to us local computer users I think looks at what is available in the immediate geographical area first and tries to use those.  So if someone is running a test from the US, they look for US agents first, and so on.  I also agree with the rest of the post, but for different reasons. :P

thank you for sharing

Might anybody know if the source code of your EA is distributed as part of the task ? Or is it simply some compiled code that is distributed ? ... Or neither, something else ? :) 

Reason: