<this topic is a joke created for "fun"> - page 8

Why isn't that suprising? ;)

Doerk Hilger:
Why isn't that suprising? ;)
at Russian forum such guy as Thomas457  could be killed  and laughed just after his first post...

Denis Sartakov:
at Russian forum such guy as Thomas457  could be killed  and laughed just after his first post...

Are you implying we should learn Russian ? :)

Marco vd Heijden:
Are you implying we should learn Russian ? :)

rather i want to say in this EN forum people more kind and tolerant...

of course there are reasons for it...

please dont kill me i have kids to feed, bills to pay, and only 2 dollars in my account

Although keeping your system simple is key, such a claim is very unbelievable when your not prepared to share any kind of evidence. The world is full of 'Follow this simple system to get rich quick' or 'Loose weight fast'  or 'Make hundreds of friends'. 

The truth of the matter is, I know that if I had such a system, I wouldn't be yapping about it here, I'd be banking the money and living the life of dreams, funding charities ect.

I presume this system is traded on a demo account? Usually a traders success rate falls when trading live, why? if we forget about psychology, and assume the system is automated, your quotes for the best brokers are coming from the broker, matched electronically with other live trades, a demo account can execute on demand without needing to be matched to the other side, simply because there is no money involved. when a live trade is placed, someone/ thing must take your trade, if your selling, you need a buyer and vise versa.

I going to jump out with this one, Thomas457, you haven't been trading very long? less that a couple of years? 

If you were my close friend and you shared this amazing system with me, I'd take it and run.

There are consistently profitable systems, I myself am developing one, however IF it becomes wildly profitable, I wont be blagging about it, you wont see me for dust.

In short your talking crap. Don't like it? Prove me wrong. 

Thomas457:

Hi my fellow traders, i have a trading strategy that makes around 100% a day on forex, using 1:500 leverage, and given good liquidity market,  and one loss is very rare, like 1 in 50 times i say i can have one with a prox 30% to 50 drawdown. But the problem is that to me this strategy is to simple. How noone can see this.  I tried it on forex, stocks, futures, and work on everyone of them, so in fact very few must trade like this system, because work so well. My question is how something so simple, that uses just a modificiation of a common indicator that everyone uses, can make so much, when everyone else say that trading is so difficult. 

Hello congrats to your system, I use RSI too, I buy above 50 and sell below, that is a little modification too,

not using the OB/OS levels at all. it is really good on larger timeframes, I did not manage to get 100% yet though

but can't complain :) anyway simple is key, it is a widely known little secret, I can't imagine why more people don't us it.

there is a free indicator called RSI Candles you can download and you can see what profits you can make,

Google 

hello my friends, this post was a lie, i was just kidding, it was just for fun, my intent was to see if others will really believe me and

maybe someone who really makes that much to show.  I strongly believe out there, that this kind of system exists, but really isnt with me ,

yet

Best regards 

So you think it is fun when you waste our time? 
Reason: