Experts: Doctor EA

Doctor EA:

This Expert Advisor depends on Moving Average 400 to indicate trend and "slope-direction-line" indicator, it will be attached with EA.

Author: Bola Peter

Hello ...

Thanks for sharing your code and the idea.

What are your recommended pairs to try and time frame?

Osama Shaban:

Hello ...

Thanks for sharing your code and the idea.

What are your recommended pairs to try and time frame?

Thank You for your comment Osama Shaban

i tried this strategy on Eur/USD at 30m TimeFrame

and i 'm going on testing on other pairs

I'm going to try right now. Seems very good, thanks for sharing.

Hi,

great job! This ea have potential really ;) Tryied it just fast on EURUSD and it seems to work best on M30 i think. Does the ea need to run with it's template or simply only the ea attached to chart?

And how about some Money management to it maybe?

Havent tested it on other pairs yet, do you have any good results on other pairs?

/Kenneth

hello peter eskander. can i get your email.

Kenneth Parling:

Hi,

great job! This ea have potential really ;) Tryied it just fast on EURUSD and it seems to work best on M30 i think. Does the ea need to run with it's template or simply only the ea attached to chart?

And how about some Money management to it maybe?

Havent tested it on other pairs yet, do you have any good results on other pairs?

/Kenneth

Thanks for your Comment

it really very important to me

the EA doesn't need to run with it's template

but sure you need to put the indicator (slope-direction-line.mq4) at directory ( \MQL4\Indicators\) before starting your metatrader4

and if i made any modifications on EA, i'll share it with all of you

Thanks

i run this ea @ demo but its close all most orders @ -0.04-0.05   can u let me know how i have to setup this ea?

It's good EA and you have good job. With default setting and equity 300 usd, your EA only have below 1% DD with data from 1 Jan 2016 up to now. I try to push your EA with 2 lot, it was not touch margin call and got profit more than 300usd. It's mean you can add Autolot function  as an optional.

Again : Good job

Hary

I will set up a demo and do some forward tests, any suggestion pairs, tf?

hello. unfortunately I cannot run the robotelp me why? can you help me please. I trying right in my demo account.

this is my email: minguisita77@gmail.com. thank you

Reason: