Discussion of article "MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal" - page 4

Kajabogyo:

Marsel, one more question, if you don"t mind : where can I manage the list of accounts RE the alerts, for example if I want to get alert on one of my accounts, but I don't on my other. Thank you for your help in advance. 

Unfortunately you can't manage notifications per account.

But you can use a separate MetaTrader terminal installations to use different settings in each.

Marsel:

But you can use a separate MetaTrader terminal installations to use different settings in each.

Thanks, I just came to this conclusion a minute ago, that this might be an alternative solution, but than this is the only one. Great help again :)

Marsel:

Hi Marsel, I may have another setting issue : I received alert RE updates earlier from the signal provider, but he just opened a new position, and I did not get the alert. This would actually be more important than the updates. I would appreciate your help. Thank you. 

Kajabogyo:

Hi Marsel, I may have another setting issue : I received alert RE updates earlier from the signal provider, but he just opened a new position, and I did not get the alert. This would actually be more important than the updates. I would appreciate your help. Thank you. 

Not clear for me.

Please address to a ServiceDesk with log files attached

Marsel:

Not clear for me.

Please address to a ServiceDesk with log files attached

thank you, i will do that

in my android terminal, the chat only receives my friend's replies, how do I send them an answer in the terminal?

Hi can anyone give me the steps to follow to install additional market indicators to the mt4 & mt5 android platforms please. Thanks much Vanessa 

2132515729:
Hi can anyone give me the steps to follow to install additional market indicators to the mt4 & mt5 android platforms please. Thanks much Vanessa 

You cannot install custom indicators to the mobile/android versions of MT4 & MT5.

You can only use the default ones, that come with the app.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You cannot install custom indicators to the mobile/android versions of MT4 & MT5.

You can only use the default ones, that come with the app.

Oh snap I was hoping to install the color change moving average. Thx Eleni Anna

Rashid Umarov:

No, it is not planned. But the Signals service will be launched. You will be able to subscribe to any participant account.

Reason: