100 pips a day ea

Hi folks, I have very good  EA wich works on back testing but does not work on live ac can you please have some thought ?

Files:

rudra123:

Hi folks, I have very good  EA wich works on back testing but does not work on live ac can you please have some thought ? 

hi

i downloaded your ea. 

i will check on it with demo account on vps/

and will let you know once i will get some results. 

rudra123:

Hello ...

I guess, you use the EA without converting TP, TrStop and Slippage pips to points. You need to multiply these values by 10.

Anyway, I modified the EA to make it ready to use on 5 digits brokers with some little re-arrangements in the sequence of the settings.

These changes will not effect on results in any way. (changed default lot size from 5 lots to 0.1).

The idea of the EA is ...

Long trades >>> Open Buy order when Close price of M5 Bar < 7 period SMA (using OPEN_PRICE) ... Order will Close either on TP or TrSTop.

Short trades >>> Open Sell order when Close price of M5 Bar > 6 period SMA (using OPEN_PRICE) ...Order will Close either on TP or TrSTop. 

after test we can try to resolve

Osama Shaban:

Hello ...

I guess, you use the EA without converting TP, TrStop and Slippage pips to points. You need to multiply these values by 10.

Anyway, I modified the EA to make it ready to use on 5 digits brokers with some little re-arrangements in the sequence of the settings.

These changes will not effect on results in any way. (changed default lot size from 5 lots to 0.1).

The idea of the EA is ...

Long trades >>> Open Buy order when Close price of M5 Bar < 7 period SMA (using OPEN_PRICE) ... Order will Close either on TP or TrSTop.

Short trades >>> Open Sell order when Close price of M5 Bar > 6 period SMA (using OPEN_PRICE) ...Order will Close either on TP or TrSTop. 

Modified for second time as I noticed that only one direction of setting variables is taken into consideration.

I merged bot long and short TP and Trailing stop values inot one number as we used to see on other EAs and also added stoploss to the settings

because the EA has big DD.

Use big numbers for TP, SL and TrStop if you want to not use it. Don't use 0 please. I didn't put this state in the code. 

I don't think if the EA could make good results ... test it, and please tell for any good settings or results.

Hi Osama, Can you please modify again the 100 pips a day EA. From the default settings of 7 SMA, change it into 50 SMA in a 5 minute TF.  Because I notice that there are so many crossover of price on the 7SMA. I like to make it a little bit slow to crossover. 50 SMA i think is suits best. 

Thanks. 

This EA would be better with a Magic Number.

Rudra Shrestha:

Hi folks, I have a very good EA wich works on back testing but does not work on live ac can you please have some thought ?

This is not a very good EA, rather a very bad EA

Useless

Reason: