[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 20

goldtrader:
Better FROM 5% than BEFORE 40% ))))
It depends on the lot Landing is so small that there are no losing weeks

Vinin:

Spamming is not advised. You may get banned

There is a very simple one based on the previous day's wai or sel

In a word you need to adjust the time to Zhmty and add 1 minute

So it is guided by the previous day's candle, but the rest by gut feeling on the trend, you may get 300% for a week and make one deal a day

Files:
gipotzjj.zip  4 kb

molodec8, stop spamming. And look at the date of the first post of the thread.

Experts, please take a look at the code, does it redraw or not?
Files:

Hello, I would like your advice.

I am trying to make my own EA, but it does not work so well.

The idea is that there are 2 indicators (one similar to stochastics, the second on the two ma). and when crossing one indicator, wait for 5 candles confirmation - crossing another indicator.

How to do it? icustom indices.

Variables first, then - call the indices, and then what?

KONDOR:

need an advisor, paid or free romi27@mail.ru

Hello, need an EA that trades on an indicator - Optimised AMA, https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7385

TOR:

- Opening a deal on the next bar after the indicator is drawn - buy or sell;

- trades with each next indicator signal (fill both in Buy and Sell, depending on what the indicator shows);

- no SL or TP (a series of orders will be closed manually);

- possibility to change lot size from 0.01 in settings;

- for 4 digits.

Thank you.

Regards

can we add an auto-optimizer to the EA? i.e. it should start optimization with a certain interval, sort by profit and set parameters from the optimizer to the EA on the chart by itself? My idea exactly: advisor runs a "timer" for 60 days, and starts optimization on 5th day of 60 days, after 60 days the timer starts over, on what day of 60 days optimization should be run - this is set manually.

gawrik:
can we add an auto-optimizer to the EA? i.e. it should start optimization with a certain interval, sort by profit and set parameters from the optimizer to the EA on the chart by itself? Exactly my idea: advisor runs a "timer" for 60 days and starts optimization on the 5th day of 60 days, after 60 days the timer starts anew, on what day of 60 days optimization should be run - is set manually. Can all this be implemented, so the Expert Advisor continues to work during optimization?

It is possible. Search for "auto-optimisation" to find out how.

Roman.:

It's possible. Search for "auto-optimisation" to find out how.

are you talking about Test Commander lite? it just doesn't work for me (because it cuts down the terminal and is single-tasking). i'll use search later, it's glitchy now (just search)

Reason: