Experts: Trend_Catcher - page 4

forjunu:

I tyried this for a week at M5

I know how to turn it on, and other EA worked well

but the trend catcher doesn't work

Do you have some reports in Journal from EA?

Mark11:

Trend_Catcher could make a profit if BUY and SELL could be reversed.

Mostly it places orders too late, very close to a reverse point.

Ima have to agree. Sometime it does open up a trade a lil bit too late. Some reverse opening orders would help out a lil bit more. so far this week its being a lil off but hopefully it finishes on  a good week

m1icke3y:
Ima have to agree. Sometime it does open up a trade a lil bit too late. Some reverse opening orders would help out a lil bit more. so far this week its being a lil off but hopefully it finishes on  a good week
It's done. When moderation of new version will be complete, EA with new adds will be available to download

Maciej Firsowicz:

Hello Dimitriy, 

very nice EA. When do you plan adding hedging to position which goes wrong side?  I test your robot searching for best profit to DD ratio. What best settings did you discovered till now? 

I have some nice results here: http://screencast.com/t/1BlLblrGEb But:

1. hedging is important instead of martingale waiting for trend change.  

2. If the trend is correct all the tools (including martingale and hedging) should help maximizing profits :).   

Thanks a lot for contributing to the community. :) 

Hello!

Thank you for the attention to this EA. There are different mechanisms of hedging.
 it seems to me that must be added here new moneymenegment.
Risk of transaction will be raise in case that there is a positive tendency of profit closed orders (for example, two or
tree orders was closed with profit).
I will develop this variant in the future

If to apply hedging, then this will be already quite another strategy and another EA, wich will have another functions

Excuse me, Mr. Dmitriy

when i turn the mt4 off, does EA turn off too?

forjunu:

Excuse me, Mr. Dmitriy

when i turn the mt4 off, does EA turn off too?

Yes. If you will turn off terminal, EA will not work

Hello..im just in new in this EA world.. can you help me to understand how this work for me..i really want to use this indicator...thank you :)

jkyy:
Hello..im just in new in this EA world.. can you help me to understand how this work for me..i really want to use this indicator...thank you :)

I understood:) To define, what input parameters for what are responsible, you must choose this EA in a list of EAs in Tester, then you need to press "Modify expert". MetaEditor will be opened with the code of adviser. In beginning of code you will see the list of parameters and detailed comments. You need to start from detailed comments and description on a main page of EA.

Later you will be able to understand this EA and any other

oh its really confusing for me to understand this language now but tell me can i use this in live trading?? 

jkyy:
oh its really confusing for me to understand this language now but tell me can i use this in live trading?? 
   You can change language on Russian. You can use it in live trading, but you need to choose input parametrs
Reason: