Experts: Trend_Catcher - page 6

Hello, I dont no how to use a EA can you explain me please because i see that you ea don't open trades automaticly

8520462:
Hello, I dont no how to use a EA can you explain me please because i see that you ea don't open trades automaticly

EA open orders with stop loss and take profit. If  your type of account does not allow to open orders at once with stop loss and take profit, then transactions certainly opened will not be.

On a main page for downloading EA there is his description, similarly description is in code of EA, for this purpose you must open the code of EA in MetaEditor

Good job i like this EA .... 

Hello super work ! SL and TP works . But the Trailing Stop is not working. Can you tell me how I can do it that works there ?
thank you Greeting Kevin

tom500:

Hello!

Trailing stop is working

extern int Profit_Level2=500 if the position goes to profit on Profit_Level2 pips
extern int TrailingStop2=10 at a distance TrailingStop2 pips stop loss will follow the price

Hello 
That is, if it is more than 500 points, then he moved to 10 points?

tom500:
Stop Loss will follow the price om distance 10 pips. You can change this parametrs how you need

hello dimitri I am really new to code base programs so I'm trying it out on a demo first. Why can`t I see the stop loss and the take profit values for the order at the position window? I have tried the modify order box but I keep getting invalid s/l and t/p. Please help!

Gud selling shot ... i put da code in real account :)

spopo12000:
hello dimitri I am really new to code base programs so I'm trying it out on a demo first. Why can`t I see the stop loss and the take profit values for the order at the position window? I have tried the modify order box but I keep getting invalid s/l and t/p. Please help!

Hello!

I'am bad speaking on English and not always understand all.

Do you change the base code of EA before testing on demo? If you have change code, how exactly?

Reason: