Experts: Trend_Catcher - page 2

Dmitriy Epshteyn:
I'am think no... Create a demo account and use EA on real time to check it. It's a best way
Yeah ok i'll try this then

Hi i have tested both version of your ea on pepperstone 1000$, from the 01-01-2015 to now, and the pf is 1.05

So far on the 5 minute EUR/USD chart, its working great!! 3 days into it and im in profit!! THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY

m1icke3y:
So far on the 5 minute EUR/USD chart, its working great!! 3 days into it and im in profit!! THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY
Thank you for the attention of this EA. What settings on this EA do you use?

Fabio Geraci:
Hi i have tested both version of your ea on pepperstone 1000$, from the 01-01-2015 to now, and the pf is 1.05
I think the EA need some optimization on last period. Market is changing all time

Dmitriy Epshteyn:
Its actually the first EA i ever used and my first time using MT4 on my computer over the weekend. I deposited $100 and its in profit so far. Havent tweaked or mess with any settings yet. Im still learning :)

m1icke3y:
Its actually the first EA i ever used and my first time using MT4 on my computer over the weekend. I deposited $100 and its in profit so far. Havent tweaked or mess with any settings yet. Im still learning :)

Be careful. It is maybe better to study on a demo account, and then only put the real money

Dmitriy Epshteyn:

Be careful. It is maybe better to study on a demo account, and then only put the real money

thanks for the concern. but so far its going good. ive opened a couple of my own trades which went against me but most of the trades ur EA has opened mostly been profits. If you want to i can show you the results

m1icke3y:
thanks for the concern. but so far its going good. ive opened a couple of my own trades which went against me but most of the trades ur EA has opened mostly been profits. If you want to i can show you the results

Thank you. It would be very interesting me to look at results, please show the results.

Dmitriy Epshteyn:

Thank you. It would be very interesting me to look at results, please show the results.

how do i save the results as a picture file .jpg?
Reason: