• 20% (12)
  • 15% (9)
  • 10% (6)
  • 0% (0)
  • 3% (2)
Total voters: 61

It depends,

if it's about automatic trading I would say M1 to M5

but if you are referring to manual trading the it's D1.

variant selection

because each strategy has own way and may need different time frame comparing with the other 

Where is M30 in the vote?

this is a meaningless question.

it depends on the strategy used.

Marco vd Heijden:

this is a stupid question.

it depends on the strategy used.

Please watch your language Marco

Well its depend on your strategy, if go with expert then M15 and if you go with manual then M30 Or D1

It depends on both, You and strategy. Time frame should match your trading frequency and strategy itself. If one of them is not match, I think you will get negative results.

it depends on you and not on the market time frame, 
for instance, if you really want to trade on short term, then M1 is the best because here you will able to see and even can take a personal analysm by reveiwing the previous move on the market chart 
but you can as well use the M15 only to check on the market performance in past 15minue/ hourly period and same to other time frame

I can't cast my vote because except W1 and MN, all time frame is acceptable for me and that is depending on strategy.  

I think, It depends on your strategy. Its important, Also it depend on Psychology of your market. If your competitors are act in short times you have to use short time frames and so on. So, It cant have an answer. D1 for day trading, M30 for Osc Trade, W1 and Mn for longtime Strategies.

Reason: