Windows 10 upgrade : what you should know ! - page 4

James Cater:
To re-install please follow these steps

1) Tools/Options/Community - Re-log into your community account with your password
2) Open Navigator (Ctrl N) and find Market/XXXX
3) Right click and Delete "Market/XXXX"
4) Open Terminal (Ctrl-T) and navigate to the Purchased Tab
5) You should find your products and an "Install" button for the ones you have just deleted
6) Click the "Install" button.
7) You will hen be prompted for your community account password again to use up another one of your 5 activations. (this will not deduct any funds from your account)

Thanks, It Works well.

Regards 

Upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday but i am locked out of the computer due to wrong password. I never added password during upgrade. it is so weird.

honvezel:
Upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday but i am locked out of the computer due to wrong password. I never added password during upgrade. it is so weird.
Try to use the one of your email address.

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Не запускается терминал Metatrader 4

Renat Fatkhullin, 2017.01.22 16:45

Мы выпустим обновления для поддержки нового билда Windows 10.

Там механизмы безопасности обновились в операционке

In a couple of weeks, will be an update to support Windows 10 Insider Preview

Alain Verleyen:
In a couple of weeks, will be an update to support Windows 10 Insider Preview
Have they made any attempt to resolve the licensing issue ?

This windows 10 upgrade problem is still happening, I have MT4 build 1065 and everything was working well, I clicked on the windows 10 upgrade icon on the desktop and MT4 has never worked properly since.

My system has Windows 10 Pro (32 bit) and it got upgraded to version 1703, OS build 15063.138, after the upgrade I can't load market or sample EAs onto charts or load them in the strategy tester.

The tester journal says can't find Experts\Moving Average, it looks like it is reading the wrong path but I can't find anything in the registry for this.

Some indicators like MACD and Moving Average still attach to charts, but others like ATR at the top of the indicators hierarchy won't load, which is weird.

I tried uninstalling MT4, re-booting, re-installing in the default location, installing another copy in a new location on the drive, and used a different login ID, none of this worked.

This is a pretty odd problem where re-installing the application still doesn't work, does anyone know what is going on here?

Doug

Hi, I have nor been able to use my custom indicators since I updated my win10.Others indicators are working but not a single custom indicator is working.By the way, these are default custom indicators.Anyone know the solution.Regards jamshed

After I upgrade to Win10 I cant run MT4/MT5. Right after connect to server, sudently closes. Every time.

log attached

Files:
MT5CLW64.zip  123 kb

13554362:

After I upgrade to Win10 I cant run MT4/MT5. Right after connect to server, sudently closes. Every time.

log attached

Write to the service desk asking for help (and provide all the information).

Thanks for the information, it's great! :D

Reason: