New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 830: Hotfix - page 2

When I open the metatarder 4 with Ava and I acvtivtrades this error.

Hello everyone.
     I tried to see if it is a virus program that I did starting in safe mode but to no avail.

STOP: C000021a (FATAL SYSTEM) ... ended unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005 (c0x7c9206c3 0x0069ec24)

Every time I start or reinstall the metatrader with ava or activ goes off the PC.

on this site I saw today that on May 25 was released an update to MetaTrader 4. Can this be the dilemma?
     With windows 8 I saw that from the site of the activ tol be installed.
     https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/59272

What can I do?
     Thanks a lot.

Good evening.
New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 830: Hotfix
New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 830: Hotfix
  • www.mql5.com
The new version features corrections in the CopyTime function and fixes of issues reported in crash logs. - - Category: general

Alain Verleyen:
There is already 3 people trying to help. Please stop complaining and provide useful information if you want to resolve your problem.

These indicators dont work anymore and crash mt4

Johannes Jilles van Duijn:

Please replace "char" with "char_c" (or any string you like) in function: string stringUpperCase(string str).

Like below:

string stringUpperCase(string str)
{
   string   s = str;

for (int length=StringLen(str)-1; length>=0; length--)
   {
      int char_c = StringGetChar(s, length);
         if((char_c > 96 && char_c < 123) || (char_c > 223 && char_c < 256))
                     s = StringSetChar(s, length, char_c - 32);
         else if(char_c > -33 && char_c < 0)
                     s = StringSetChar(s, length, char_c + 224);
   }
   return(s);
}

Xiangdong Guo:

Please replace "char" with "char_c" (or any string you like) in function: string stringUpperCase(string str).

Like below:

You can even better completely replace the stringUpperCase() function by StringToUpper().

Johannes Jilles van Duijn:

Please try it.

Files:
T3.zip  6 kb

ombra_del_trend:
When I open the metatarder 4 with Ava and I acvtivtrades this error.
    Hello everyone.
     I tried to see if it is a virus program that I did starting in safe mode but to no avail.
     STOP: C000021a (FATAL SYSTEM) ... ended unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005 (c0x7c9206c3 0x0069ec24)
     Every time I start or reinstall the metatrader with ava or activ goes off the PC.
     on this site I saw today that on May 25 was released an update to MetaTrader 4. Can this be the dilemma?
     With windows 8 I saw that from the site of the activ tol be installed.
     https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/59272
     What can I do?
     Thanks a lot.
     Good evening.

Hello

Please update to the latest 830 build with hotfix. If issue still exist write again. Thank you.

Forgive me if I wrote 2 volte.Non I log into the platform to update but only to the folder programmi.Non find indicators that tell me bloccano.C'è a site directed to install the update that you say with the correction?
Thanks a lot.

Ho activtrades e avafx come metatrader.

I ActivTrades and AvaFX as metatrader.Forgive that are Italian and I do not know how to move in the forum.

ombra_del_trend:
Forgive me if I wrote 2 volte.Non I log into the platform to update but only to the folder programmi.Non find indicators that tell me bloccano.C'è a site directed to install the update that you say with the correction?
Thanks a lot.

1. Open a new demo account on the MetaQuotes-Demo server

2. Terminal automatically download update

3. Restart terminal.

From here I downloaded but makes the same mistake. http://www.metaquotes.net/ It is the version 825 of 22 May. The 830 of 27 May trovo.si not manage to install? I did it properly? Thank you very much.
Reason: