VPS mql5, my broker move server this week end, from NY to london - page 7

Hello, 1- I no longer have MT5 and I'm almost certain I wasn't on automatic renewal. I saw a payment for the VPS. So I canceled it on your site, but it keeps coming back; you charge $15 every month. Please check, and it would be fair and honest to refund me.  2- FP Markets changed its MT5 server starting Monday of next week and asked us to install an MT5 on their site, it was build 5830. I’m now having issues with freezing and disconnections.  a) How does it work for you with the new server and the fact that you are now on build 6230?  b) Does FP support this version 6230? And do they respond well?  Thanks for your honest answers.
cbeaux4321 #:
Hello, 1- I no longer have MT5 and I'm almost certain I wasn't on automatic renewal. I saw a payment for the VPS. So I canceled it on your site, but it keeps coming back; you charge $15 every month. Please check, and it would be fair and honest to refund me.  2- FP Markets changed its MT5 server starting Monday of next week and asked us to install an MT5 on their site, it was build 5830. I’m now having issues with freezing and disconnections.  a) How does it work for you with the new server and the fact that you are now on build 6230?  b) Does FP support this version 6230? And do they respond well?  Thanks for your honest answers.
You can see your current MQL5 VPS subscriptions and cancel them if you don't need them anymore, here: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions