Request for Slowa

Hi Slowa

My name is Eugenio Bravetti and I'm an advisor for management company

I have some questions for you:

1) I have seen an error in the representation of the graphs in MT. The error is the following:
I have opened a daily graphic and I have inserted an expert advisor with a function that stamps me in the log when a new bar has begun. I has seen that the new bar on the graph begins at the 2 AM Italian time. This according to me is an error because the day on the forex market closes to the 5 PM of NewYork time therefore in Italy to the 5 PM of NY time, in Italy are the 11 PM.
Why this anomaly?
An explanation is that your servers are not set on the GMT time but in your local time that in Russian is +5 from GMT. In Italy we are to + 2 from GMT.

I attach the log report of my test (the time is the italian time)

01:47:31 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false
01:48:55 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false
01:49:25 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false
01:50:02 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false
01:53:37 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false
01:53:37 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false
01:54:08 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false
01:54:08 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false
01:59:36 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false
02:01:02 Prova EURUSD,Daily: Alert: New Day
02:01:02 Prova EURUSD,Daily: true
02:01:02 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false
02:02:04 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false
02:02:04 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false
02:02:49 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false
02:02:52 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false
02:02:52 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false
02:03:03 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false
02:03:15 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false
02:03:27 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false
02:03:31 Prova EURUSD,Daily: false

2) for the managements, I use the MetaTrader Manager where I set the customers and where I can export the Raw Report of the operations done on the customers accounts.
I would like to export periodically and in automatic the Raw Report via FTP or via Email or connecting me directly to the DB of the MT Manager via API with an application developed to hoc or in any other way.
How can I do?

3) in the client there is the possibility to send the report automatically via FTP or via email.
If I make the login with the account that is connected to the manager and where N customers account are connected, the report that is sent is a general report of the operations or it is a report with the operations splitting on the customers account?

4) you can implement in the next versions of the editor a method to make the debug of the codes simplest without inserting many Print () in the code?

Thanks and sorry for my scolastic english

Eugenio

1. It is trade server local time, not GMT. Try to search discussions on our forum for keyword "GMT". https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

2. and 3. Ask questions via email to support AT metaquotes DOT net

4. We are developing now a new compiler and a new editor. Debugger is planned

Slowa

For my 1) question about GMT time, I not understand

The time of log that I attach at my post is italian time.

I have search discussion on forum for keyword "GMT" and I have read that the problem is on my broker server and not on your server.

It's correct?

A method for resolve this problem?

Thanks

Eugenio

Time in the log is your local time.

Yes. Method is only one - find broker with your preferred time. But I think server time cannot be a problem, matter of habit only.

Hi Slowa

My name is Eugenio Bravetti and I'm an advisor for management company

Hi Eugenio,
I'm happy to see fellow italian trader as you that are using metatrader plaftorm, I'm italian too :)
If you are interested I'm an mql programmer with more then 1 year of experience coding EA/Indicators, my email is glicci at yahoo dot it

ciao ciao :)
Giacomo

Hi Slowa

I use the global variables for my codes and I want know the time of the last upgrade of Global Variables

How I do?

Thanks

Genio

F3 - Global variables list - Time column

Only GlobalVariableSet function returns last access time. Solution is to store time returned from GlobalVariableSet function in another global variable.

Eugenio, there is nothing wrong with your times.

I assume you are with IBFX.
IBFX server uses GMT.
Your local time is CET (rather CEST), which is now GMT+2.

The bars are formed according to broker server time (Bars are broker data).
The log shows computer local time (there is no connection between your computer logs and server, and it should be this way).

So you will always have broker midnight at italian 2AM.

Hi Zap

thanks for your answered
the price of Open High Low and Close are correct on graph but I believe that this settings of the broker server is not correct because at 5 PM of New York (that is the official time of closing of the FOREX market), in Italy they are the 11 PM and not the 2 AM.
All broker would owe setting the server time on NY time and would be correct

PS: My broker is FastBrokersFx

Genio

Hi Slowa

A complaint

Yesterday I have upgrade my MT client and today I have realized a disagreeable thing.

Some time back I had modified the templates of indicator, expert advisor etc with my updatings, and today after the upgrade they are again all to the original state.

I believe that the upgrades have to update the program etc and not the codes of indicator etc or the templates

I beg you to correct this bug in the next upgrades

Genio

double post sorry, please delete. (Hit answer instead of edit)
Reason: