Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 8

Roman Poshtar #:
So I came up with static. It is necessary to use only pairs with major currencies. I think it will be enough for devarification and ratio of open trades to time. It's like this.
It is necessary to take pairs with different denominators, geographically close, for example eurusd gbpchf - here euro zone and pound zone are close geographically. And if you trade EURusd gbpusd, you will get a bullshit, as it is the same as trading eurgbp

Vladislav Vidiukov #:
It is necessary to take pairs with different denominators, geographically close, for example eurusd gbpchf - here euro zone and pound zone are close geographically. And if you trade EURusd gbpusd, you will get bullshit, as it is the same as trading eurgbp

Already realised. I am writing a version for the Market ))) I will stir up the topic )))

Hello! Does anyone happen to know if it is possible to create a symbol in MT5 using another MT5 as a quote source?) The situation is as follows: I need to create a spread chart between TRYRUB, USDRUB and USDTRY. The first two are available in Finam's MT5, but the last one has a problem - there are only three bars on it for 2 years (support said that there are almost no deals). And I would be fine with a forex chart, which is available in any MT5 of any forex broker (even from MQL5). And I would plot such a spread chart in my Finam MT5 using USDTRY quotes from another MT5. Does MT5 provide such an opportunity? Thanks in advance!

SuhanovDM94 create a symbol in MT5 using another MT5 as a quote source?) The situation is as follows: I need to create a spread chart between TRYRUB, USDRUB and USDTRY. The first two are available in Finam's MT5, but the last one has a problem - there are only three bars on it for 2 years (support said that there are almost no deals). And I would be fine with a forex chart, which is available in any MT5 of any forex broker (even from MQL5). And I would plot such a spread chart in my Finam MT5 using USDTRY quotes from another MT5. Does MT5 provide such an opportunity? Thanks in advance!

I wonder why? How will you trade with this data on different brokers?

Vladislav Vidiukov #:
You should look at the current correlation and open on ONE pair

You should trade 2-3 pairs at a time, avoiding majors.

Roman Poshtar deposit currency, Profit parameter.

Judging by the tests a big drawdown on depo 10000.

In the course of my thoughts that if you write an owl based on v2_1 with simultaneous work on several bundles for example 10-20 and use on a larger cent account for example 1000 dollars. It will come out 100000 units of depo. Who has any thoughts share.

I'll look at it on the way out......

Roman Shiredchenko #:

I wonder why? How will you trade with this data on different brokers?
Only two legs are traded at one broker.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

You need to trade 2-3 pairs at a time, avoiding the majors.

And to lose like that...

Hello friends. Realising my above strategy I am preparing a commercial version based on v2_1. Exactly the same inputs and outputs.

Differences from the free one:

1. Multi-currency mode, trading on several pairs simultaneously.

2. Trades on crosses instead of pairs.

3. Uses several 10-100 options received in the optimisation for simultaneous trading.

4. Limit from the maximum drawdown.

5. As you upgrade, new slashes will be added.

All this can be realised with the free version V2_1 if you put your mind to it.

On Monday I think there will be a signal. Of course on demo, do not have now 1000 quid per cent.

I will give a link on the Market, the price will be adequate based on time and knowledge. New crosses will be constantly added. The source code is also for sale, write in a private message.

Roman Poshtar write in private.

Sales from a private line are also forbidden.

----------------------

For information.

Reason: