Latest update (build 4150) - page 11

FourSeasons #:
Untill now, I can not update my  MT5 to the build 4153.
For me - it was automatically updated from the build 4150.
I did not connect to MetaQuotes-Demo account to get this update - I was still connected to the trading account of broker (not MetaQuotes-Demo).

FourSeasons #: Untill now, I can not update my  MT5 to the build 4153.

If you need help, then explain "why" you can't or "how" you are trying to update.

Show your Journal log output if there warnings or errors in trying to download the live update.

I clicked Help, then clicked Check For Updates, finally clicked Latest Release Version. I waited for a while but nothing happens. I using a real account for updating. Even I click Latest Beta Verdion but also nothing happens.

FourSeasons #: I clicked Help, then clicked Check For Updates, finally clicked Latest Release Version. I waited for a while but nothing happens. I using a real account for updating. Even I click Latest Beta Verdion but also nothing happens.

As asked, please show the output in the Journal log!

EDIT: It should at least show something like this in the Journal log (In my case I am already using 4153) ...

2024.01.24 16:24:30.430 LiveUpdate      check for release version
2024.01.24 16:24:31.597 LiveUpdate      you are using the latest version

Oh, thank  Fernando Carreiro . Following this guide: " Show your Journal log output if there warnings or errors in trying to download the live update.", I finally successfully updated to version 4153.
Reason: