New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 4150: Trading report export and new machine learning methods in MQL5 - page 4

SISKI TRADING #:

CAUTION

So much for human coded intelligence (OpenAi) rewriting code to remove bugs.

There certainly seems to be a big issue with the 4150+ updated builds where all paid for indicators load without error in the journal but do not display on screen or display partially or distorted.

Service desk needs to address this.

Most forum users know about it, and it was discussed since yesterday morning.
Seems, you did not visit the forum for the past two days.

The thread with this issue discussed: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/460916
The post about this issue (this post was sent to the developers yesterday morning for their consideration): post  
Latest update (build 4150) - A problem with the Market Indicator is a real problem, I'd like to know if there's any other way to go back to
Latest update (build 4150) - A problem with the Market Indicator is a real problem, I'd like to know if there's any other way to go back to
  • www.mql5.com
The problem seems to be affecting the market products, but not the locally compiled custom indicators. I'd also like to know if there's any other way to go back to the previous version while waiting for the fix, because for someone who uses indicators from the market, it's a real problem

Sergey Golubev #:

The post about this issue (this post was sent to the developers yesterday morning for their consideration): post  
My MT5 was updated to the build 4153, and seems, everything was fixed now (I checked with several Market indicators by changing timeframes, and everything works).

For information.
Documentation on MQL5: Python Integration / order_calc_margin
Documentation on MQL5: Python Integration / order_calc_margin
  • www.mql5.com
order_calc_margin - Python Integration - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Sergey Golubev #: My MT5 was updated to the build 4153, and seems, everything was fixed now (I checked with several Market indicators by changing timeframes, and everything works). For information.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Latest update (build 4150)

Fernando Carreiro, 2024.01.22 12:46

I confirmed. My brokers have also pushed out build 4153 and the problem seems to have been corrected.

Sergey Golubev #:

My initial post was removed by the system and I spent most of yesterday working with a dev, to resolve the issue from that side of the terminal  Sergey Golubev

SISKI TRADING #:

My initial post was removed by the system and I spent most of yesterday working with a dev, to resolve the issue from that side of the terminal  Sergey Golubev

So probably a little less of the Juvenal Sarcasm will make your life a lot more pleasant. Or you could express yourself more effectively on Elon's 'X' On-Line Metal Hospital.

You made this post as a big news (in read/black color with bold font) ... but one user already reported to the developers (to MQ) yesterday with his technical proofs (yes, it should be the proofs, not just words), and I reported to them today.

-----------------------------------------------

It was fixed now with new build 4153.

SISKI TRADING #:

CAUTION

So much for human coded intelligence (OpenAi) rewriting code to remove bugs.

There certainly seems to be a big issue with the 4150+ updated builds where all paid for indicators load without error in the journal but do not display on screen or display partially or distorted.

Service desk needs to address this.

Pushed update 4153 appears to have has resolved the issue.

New version of the MetaTrader 5 platform build 4150: trading report export and new machine learning methods in MQL5

Renat Fatkhullin , 2024.01.22 12:52

The reboot of market products was fixed in 4153, this terminal was sent to the release channel - everyone should receive it in standard updates. There was a problem with the cache.

The slowdown of the compiler optimizer has been reproduced - we're looking into it.

Problem fixed for me few min ago with new update push version 4153

TY 

And there are some details about compiler optimizer:

New version of the MetaTrader 5 platform build 4150: trading report export and new machine learning methods in MQL5

Renat Fatkhullin , 2024.01.22 16:35

The reason for the slowdown is that we included more system functions in aggressive inlining.

Therefore, the optimizer began to spend significantly more time optimizing the increased final code.

We will not change this behavior for now, since we are engaged in a radical rework of the compiler. Most likely in two months we will show an absolutely amazing compiler and a greatly improved IDE.

Something will appear in betas, but the launch of the new compiler will definitely not be earlier than a couple of months.

..and finally:

Renat Fatkhullin , 2024.01.22 17:38

Everything is fine with the compiler - it embeds more system functions and better optimizes the code.

If compilation time is important to you, use the No Optimization mode - it is very fast.

Ran Wishko #:

Problem fixed for me few min ago with new update push version 4153

TY 

Same for me 

Reason: