Cancel purchase

Who can I contact in regards to purchasing a product, the money has been taken from my account but I do not have access to the purchase?

MariaGrace:
Who can I contact in regards to purchasing a product, the money has been taken from my account but I do not have access to the purchase?

Service Desk

Thankyou, I have logged a enquiry

MariaGrace:

If money was taken from your account but you do not have access to your purchase?
It may be for two reason:

• the money did not come to the Market ... yes, the money was taken but it did not come to the Market (means: you paid by Visa/master card or by paypal and the buying/purchasing process did not yet finished); you need to wait;
  • or you do not want how to install the product from your Metatrader.

------------------

..and if you haven't activated your purchase (non-rent purchases) within 7 days so you can cancel it and the money will come to your MQL5 forum account/profile (which can be used for the next purchasing and so on).

Thank you all sorted now.

Hi, Who can I contact to solve my issue to get my money back?

I would like cancelled my subscription and return money back. Could I?
    Because I just trade only Gold. Sorry that I haven't read that you just trade only other currency

nyvanthoeun #:

Because I just trade only Gold. Sorry that I haven't read that you just trade only other currency

Didn't you check what was the signal all about before you hit the subscription button?

nyvanthoeun #:

Subscription to what? Signal?
    Means: you did not check the mapping when you subscribed?

This is about mapping:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Copying signal with different broker

Sergey Golubev, 2023.10.21 07:01

Read this part of FAQ -

------------------

Also, make sure that your broker allows this symbol to trade for traders with Forex margin calculation in specification, more in details:

mapping
    About refund -

Refund Signal subscription

Eleni Anna Branou, 2019.01.22 10:19

If you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will get an automatic full refund.

Can I refund a signal that i have'nt use yet

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.03.27 10:43

If you cancel your subscription you will get a refund for the months, that haven't started yet.

nyvanthoeun #:

If you cancel your signal subscription within 24 hours, you will get an automatic refund to your MQL5 account.

Reason: