Off-topic posts - page 113

Adam Fx #: Hello when I’m send in mql5 telegram link I was lost my Channel can any one tell me how can I send telegram link with our any problem. Please Tell How Can I Send telegram link in mql5 channel any Solouction?
Self-promotion or advertising is not allowed on the forum or on other users' Channels or Group Chats.

Fernando Carreiro #: Self-promotion or advertising is not allowed on the forum or on other users' Channels or Group Chats.

But Some Telegram is already available Like *** for *** channels many Other How They Send Telegram Link ?

Adam Fx #: But Some Telegram is already available Like *** for *** channels many Other How They Send Telegram Link ?

You are only allowed to promote/advertise on your own Channel, not on other channels, unless the owner of that Channel specifically allowed it.

Fernando Carreiro #: You are only allowed to promote/advertise on your own Channel, not on other channels, unless the owner of that Channel specifically allowed it.
How can I attach my telegram link in mql5?

Adam Fx #: How can I attach my telegram link in mql5?

Do you mean on your Profile?

Go to your Profile, click "Settings" in the left-hand menu dashboard, then use one of two options:

• Either place it in your "About me" section text, or ...
  • ... select "Contacts" from the upper sub-menu dashboard and place it in the "Website" field.

can someone anyone show me profit strategy which I can use to trade boom 1000 or boom 500 or boom 300 whixh are all my favourite pair in deriv dot com?

Hello Sir, 

I have purchased **** for MT5 Platform but got delivered for MT4 Platform.

I wanted to check it on my MT4 Platform in the Market > Purchased Tab, but I do not see it there either. 

need some help to either exchange it to MT5 or help me find it on Mt4 platform.

Thanks.

Product name redacted by moderator

Daniel Oswald #: I have purchased **** for MT5 Platform but got delivered for MT4 Platform. I wanted to check it on my MT4 Platform in the Market > Purchased Tab, but I do not see it there either. 

need some help to either exchange it to MT5 or help me find it on Mt4 platform.

If you purchased the product for MT5 platform so this product will be delivered for MT5 platform.
But if you purchased the product for MT4 so this product will be delivered for MT4.

If the money already came to the Market so you can see your purchases here in your profile:
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/vadde1965/market

If you see your purchase in your profile so you can install it on Metatrader:
fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is vadde1965) and install it:

Where can I see my purchases? post

Sergey Golubev #:

If you purchased the product for MT5 platform so this product will be delivered for MT5 platform.
But if you purchased the product for MT4 so this product will be delivered for MT4.

If the money already came to the Market so you can see your purchases here in your profile:
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/vadde1965/market

If you see your purchase in your profile so you can install it on Metatrader:
fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is vadde1965) and install it:

Where can I see my purchases? post

But if you do not want the product for MT4 (if you want for MT5) so you can cancel this purchase to make refund to your MQL5 forum profile
(in case you did not activate this product, and if you purchased it within 7 days).

Hello, when someone uploads an indicator with a copyright note and symbol, does it mean the code should be modified only for personal use? or with permission from the owner it can be modified and uploaded? I never uploaded a modded script to the codebase, but I'm just wondering about the rules on it, because sometimes we might be able to improve/further develop an indicator

Reason: