Do you have a solution for the flickering problem encountered when writing ZIGZAG type indicators on MT5? Is it a logic problem for MT5 to render the indicator buffer? - page 10

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

伙计们,伙计们,伙计们.....闪烁是由于重新计算。将图表中的最大柱数限制为例如 1000。

It has been set, I just give feedback, it still exists.

Kaijun Wang #:

69# also have this problem,

#69 also on a low resource machine

不去关注问题本身,难道因为你的杠ZIGZAG就不闪烁了?

In the GIF it is showing that it is still using the unlimited bars, so the indicator has to build the lines with hundreds of thousands of calculations (front to back).

As already mentioned your computational "power" doesn't help either (low memory, cpu and I assume a mechanical HDD (not SSD).

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:
In the GIF it is showing that it is still using the unlimited bars, so the indicator has to build the lines with hundreds of thousands of calculations (front to back).

As already mentioned your computational "power" doesn't help either (low memory, cpu and I assume a mechanical HDD (not SSD).

The laptop I use is actually not as bad as you think. My boot speed is still 3 to 5 seconds...you don't have an intuitive experience of other fluency...otherwise I wouldn't have opened the full taskbar program Still doing everything smoothly. It’s just that the ultrabook does not include a graphics card. Although the CPU is also poor, it is not garbage.

In addition, I also used DRAWLINE to build an algorithm to draw ZIGZAG, which does not flicker. Only the related types of ZIGZAG BUFERR and SECTION provided by the system will have this problem.

Thank you very much, I will eat first.

Kaijun Wang #:

Try limiting the number of bars in the code.

int bars = iBars(_Symbol, PERIOD_CURRENT);

for (int i=0; i<bars && i<500; i++)
Reason: