Many bugs still trendlines gann angles (gann grid) - page 2

there are words only. why You do not expose appropriate pictures?
Slawa

Slawa i have tryed to set in some pics it wont work for me but belive me many many bugs in gann grid and trendlines how can i do so you can se them and belive mee......

Jannik

there are words only. why You do not expose appropriate pictures?

Slawa i think i have a glue on the gann grid what there is wrong..try and attach the gann grid on daily charts.. In the start every thing is just perfect also when i want to se it on hourly charts, now close MT4 platform and open it again and wupti here you go heres the problem what i think it is maybe a memory proplem. If the platform is open the problem goes more slowly.

Jannik i've received your pics. there is no bug. gann instrumets are usable if you fix chart scale 1:1. it means pixels count for one pip is equate to pixels count for one time-period. then you get right geometrical construction

Addition.
if You change period then You damage gann instrument which use scale 1 period to 1 pip (45 degrees) because 1 pip stays 1 pip but 1 period is different from original period. therefore for different timeframes You need different gann settings

Addition.
if You change period then You damage gann instrument which use scale 1 period to 1 pip (45 degrees) because 1 pip stays 1 pip but 1 period is different from original period. therefore for different timeframes You need different gann settings

Hey slawwa thanks for your answer. where can i find options for settings for different timeframmes. Is it possible to ad a save as function to the original gannconstruction so its possible to use on lower timeframes (gannstruction stays intact)
Jannik

use Visualization tab in the gann object properties

use Visualization tab in the gann object properties

Hey slawa looks like it is working when i am using the Visualization tab in the properties thanks for your help :-)

i just cannot find gann grid on the tool bar.
where did you guy get this?

i just cannot find gann grid on the tool bar.
where did you guy get this?

Insert/qann/grid top left corner
Reason: